Dear students, the official notification for the recruitment of IBPS Clerks is already out and registrations to have started for the same. Do remember that you must always have the adequate knowledge of the syllabus, examination pattern, changes introduced in the pattern of examination before starting to prepare for IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination.
After having known these important points about the examination, one should plan his/her preparations in a way that he/she is all done with the syllabus as well as its revision way before the examination takes place. Doing this would not only help you an ace up your sleeve but also a better mental health. If you wait for the last time for your preparations, the number of topics to be done accumulates into blizzards and you only end up getting stressed and full of exam anxiety.
The examination pattern of different banking examinations have been showing extreme changes this year, so, it would be better for you all to be ready for a bolt from the blues and get yourself ready to deal with the same with poise. So, to let you perform to the best of your ability in IBPS Clerk Examination, bankersadda is providing you with IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Strategy that will help you score the maximum of marks in the examination.
Phase-I: IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|S. No.||Name of the Test (not in sequence)||Type of test||Max. Marks||Version||Duration|
|1.||English language||Objective||30||English||1 hour|
So students, work hard, put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret to success. Best of luck for your preparations!!
You may also like to read:
- 80 Days Study Plan For IBPS Clerk 2017
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2017 | Expected Exam Pattern
- How to improve calculation speed for IBPS Exams?
- 5 Tips To Crack IBPS PO 2017
- How To Relax Your Exam Nerves??