IBPS Clerk Mains: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to roll IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 19 January 2020. IBPS Clerk Recruitment is conducted by IBPS every year. Student who have made through the IBPS Clerk Prelims must have prepared themselves for the upcoming mains exam. As only few days are left for the exam so it is important for the aspirants to make a final touch to their preparation.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
With less than 6 days in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam, aspirants must be feeling nervous as the last few days are the most crucial days of the preparation. The last days test your patience and is important for compiling up whatever you have read. We have come with the last minute tips for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam that will help you in sailing through the examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains: Last Minute Tips
IBPS Clerk is round the corner. Here are some last minute tips of IBPS Clerk Mains that will eliminate your worries:
- For the one last time, have a look at the IBPS Clerk Mains previous year’s paper
- Solve Mock and analyse it thoroughly.
- Practice important topics that has high scoring value in the exam.
- There is a sectional cut-off and timing in IBPS Clerk Mains. So, it is important for an aspirant to focus on each topic accordingly.
- Revise everything you have read by now. If you will miss revision, than you will miss the chance of your selection.
- Maka a revision plan as per the pattern and trend and do not waste a single minute for the remaining days.
- Quant: Quant covers a total of 50 question with 50 marks. Prepare DI of different types ranging from pie chart, bar graph, tabular form, etc as it is in trend these days. Practice as much as you can. Important topics of Quant for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam:
- Data Interpretation
- Inequality/ Quadratic Equations
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Other miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion etc.
- Reasoning: Practice is the only key to success. Learn short tricks and how to compute them in a question. Always revise from the basic and then move to advance level. Take online mock test. Practice a different variety of puzzles and other questions. Make sure you find the idea behind the questions within seconds. Do not stick to a single question for long. Important Topics: Puzzles and Sitting Arrangement, Syllogism, Inequality, Blood Relation and Coding-Decoding.
- English: Enhance your reading and vocabulary skills. Revise all the grammar rules, for that you can solve maximum questions on spotting errors. This section will test your basic knowledge of English grammar rules, Vocab and proficiency in other topics as well. Important topics: Reading Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Cloze Test, Fillers, Vocabulary.
- General Awareness: GA is a dynamic section. GA has both static and current portion. It does not have a specific structutre. But you can learn to surf by solving quiz and reading monthly current affairs. This is the time to revise current affairs from videos. Click here to view current affairs video
All the best!