International Nurse Day is celebrated on 12 May every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale. She is the founder of modern nursing and was a British social reformer and statistician. Also known as Lady with the Lamp, Florence Nightingale was put in charge of nursing British and allied soldiers in Turkey during the Crimean War. She is renowned for setting up the Nightingale School of Nursing, at St. Thomas’ Hospital in London (opened 1860) in order to formalize nursing education. She was the first woman awarded the Order of Merit (1907).
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- GAME CHANGER | Current Affairs, Burning Issues & Static Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Class
- SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Online Test Series
International Nurses Day 2020 Theme
International Council of Nurses has published its theme for the year 2020 around the COVID-19 pandemic on its official website icn.ch “Nursing the World to Health”
Image Credits- icn.ch
The following are the themes for International Nurse Day is past years
- 2020 – Nurses: A voice to lead – Nursing the World to Health
- 2019 – Nurses: A voice to lead – Health for All
- 2018 – Nurses: A voice to lead – Health is a Human Right
- 2017 – Nurses: A voice to lead – Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
2020: International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has designated the year 2020 as the International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife. The world is in need of more than 9 million nurses and midwives in order to achieve universal health coverage by 2030. Also check www.2020yearofthenurse.org
|Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package- Progress so far||List of Governors of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)- From 1935 to 2018||Importance of Spoken English and How to Improve it?||How To Manage Mental Stress During Lockdown?|