JAIIB Registration 2023
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is accepting JAIIB Registration for the May Exam on its official website, www.iibf.org.in. Today, i.e. 21 March 2023 is the last date for the aspirants to submit their online application. The banking and finance sector employees aspiring to qualify for JAIIB Exam 2023 should ensure that they have the membership of IIBF to register their application forms for the JAIIB May Examination. In the given post, we have provided complete details regarding JAIIB Registration 2023.
IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023
JAIIB Registration 2023 commenced on 1 March 2023 for the JAIIB May Exam. The registration with an extra examination fees will continue till 21 March 2023. IIBF has scheduled the exams for the May session on 07, 13, 14, and 21 May 2023. Aspirants should register the application at the earliest as this time only two slots are available for the exam. Here, we have provided the direct link for JAIIB Registration 2023.
JAIIB Registration: Overview
Here, aspirants will get a complete overview of JAIIB Registration highlighting the important points from the examination point of view.
|JAIIB Registration 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Exam Name||JAIIB Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|JAIIB May Exam Registration||1 March 2023|
|JAIIB May Exam Date||07, 13, 14, 21 May 2023|
|Language of Exam||English|
|JAIIB Registration Check in Hindi||Check in Hindi|
JAIIB Registration 2023: Important Dates
All the important dates for JAIIB Registration along with the amount that an aspirant will have to pay is discussed in the given table.
|IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 01 March – 07 March 2023||Normal examination fees|
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 08 March – 14 March 2023||Normal examination fees plus 100|
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 15 March – 21 March 2023||Normal examination fees plus 200|
JAIIB Registration 2023 Application Fees
IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023 Application fees as per the attempt of the bankers is mentioned in the given table.
|JAIIB Registration 2023: Application Fees|
|Fee in the 1st Attempt||Rs. 4000|
|Fee in the 2nd Attempt||Rs. 1300|
|Fee in the 3rd Attempt||Rs. 1300|
|Fee in the 4th Attempt||Rs. 1300|
|Fee in the 5th Attempt||Rs. 1300|
- JAIIB Registration 2022 from 1-7 March 2023: Normal Examination Fees
- JAIIB Registration 2022 from 8-14 March 2023: Normal Examination fees plus Rs. 100
- JAIIB Registration 2022 from 15-21 March 2023: Normal Examination fees plus Rs. 200
Steps for IIBF JAIIB Registration 2023
Aspirants registering for the JAIIB Exam 2023 scheduled in May will have to follow the given steps described below.
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If a member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to the applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Log in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, center for the exam as also the place of work, etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelled correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction, Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful/incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to email@example.com
- In case payment is debited from the candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. The refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refunds is dependent on multiple organizations and working days/holidays of bank/financial institutes.
|Related JAIIB Exam Posts|
|JAIIB New Syllabus 2023||100+ Most Expected PPB Questions|
|100+ Most Expected AFM Questions||JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023|