Today i.e 23rd September 2020, is the last date to apply online for the recruitment of IBPS Clerk. All the eligible candidates are advised to fill the form as soon as possible to minute the last minute technical glitch. A total of 2557 vacancies have been released this year thus giving young and bright candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their dream of becoming a banker in public sector bank. We are giving you the direct link to apply online for this recruitment in this space for your convenience. Some of the key points that you must remember includes: Entering the correct information, Spelling of the name of the candidate as well as of parents should match with other documents. Make sure to take a print out of the fee slip for future reference purpose. Application will not be considered until the fee will be submitted.
Steps To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk
Given below are some of the steps that will be helpful for you to fill the application form of IBPS Clerk:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- First step is to visit the official website of IBPS on your browser @www.ibps.in or you can click on the direct link given above.
- Next step will be to Search for the option appearing on your screen “Click here to IBPS Clerk application form”
- Candidate will be required to click on the link ‘New Registration’.
- It is very important to fill up all the details carefully for post name, state vacancy, educational qualification, mobile number, email ID and security code.
- Next step is to Submit the application fee as per your category & download the e-reciept for future reference
- Once you will register then the registration number and password will be sent on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Download the application form and write down your password at safe place as you will need it later.
Kindly note that while you fill up the form, you can choose the centre of your preference from the options provided. However if there is no seat available, then IBPS can allot you another centre and no complaints would be acknowledged regarding this issue.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
The payment of the IBPS Clerk Application Fees can be done via online node only. The Candidate have to pay the Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees and intimation charges.
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims and Mains Exam||How to Increase Calculation Speed to Crack Bank Exams?||IBPS Clerk Salary 2020||Check State-Wise Vacancies List of IBPS Clerk|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. Last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk is 23rd September 2020.
Q. When was the apply online began for IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. The apply online for IBPS Clerk started from 2nd September 2020.
Q. How many vacancies are there in IBPS Clerk 2020?
Ans. A total of 2557 vacancies have been released this year.
Q. Will the last date for IBPS Clerk 2020 apply online extend?
Ans. Based on the past trends, we can say that IBPS has never extended the last date to apply.