IBPS RRB 2020: IBPS has recently released the notification for the recruitment of candidates in various scales like: Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II & Office Assistant. A total of 10,000+ vacancies have been released this year thus giving a golden opportunity for students to fulfill their dream of getting a government job. The last date to apply is 21st July 2020. Eligible and intrested candidates are requested to apply for the recruitment before the last date to avoid any last minute technical glitch. We are giving you a direct link to apply online for IBPS RRB 2020:
Points To Remember
- Make sure the information that you have entered is correct. Spellings of your name, Parents name should match with other documents.
- The size of Signature and Photo must be correct and also make sure that the photograph is clicked recently and clear, without any editing.
- The size of the photograph must be in the dimension of the photograph should be 200×230 pixels & The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- The size of the Signature must be in should be 140×60 pixels and the size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The handwritten note must be written with clear handwriting and without any error or cutting.
- Self-declaration that should be between 800×400 pixels. The size of the file should be between 50kb-100kb.
- The thumb impression must be 240×240 pixels and the size should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Choose all the banks even if they have reported zero vacancies.
- Make sure to keep final payment slip with you for future reference.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|