Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2022: IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted by the IBPS on 20th and 21st August 2022. Aspirants preparing for IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2022 must follow the last-minute tips so that they can utilize their last few days before the Prelims Exam in a smart and efficient manner. The last-minute tips will help the candidates achieve their goals and crack the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2022 with a good score. In this article we have provided some of the last minute tips that will be beneficial for the aspirants appearing for the prelims exam of IBPS RRB PO 2022.
IBPS RRB PO 2022: Important Dates
The important dates related to IBPS RRB PO Exam 2022 are mentioned in the table below.
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2022||20th and 21st August 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains 2022||24th September 2022|
Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2022
Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2022 must go through the last minute tips mentioned below and follow them strictly before appearing for the paper.
- In the last few days before the examination aspirants must not take up any new topic. Starting a fresh topic will create more confusion and hinder the preparation.
- As only a few days are left for the exam candidates must follow a proper revision schedule and crack the prelims exam in a smart way.
- Practice mock tests on a regular basis and analyze each and every mock test given by you. Mock Tests available on our Adda247 Store are of the latest pattern and will give you the feeling of actual exam.
- After analyzing know your stronger and weaker sections. Give little amount of extra time to the areas that you lack behind but at the same time keep revising and practicing the stronger topics.
- During the last few days one must be fully concentrated towards their preparation and keep themselves away from any kind of distractions. They need to keep the elements away from them that act as obstacles in their preparation. For the last few days use technological devices like the mobile phones, and laptops for the minimum amount of time.
- Keep revising your notes, handwritten materials and focus on your speed as well as accuracy. Candidates need to attempt maximum number of questions in the minimum amount of time maintaining their accuracy.
- Make sure that the mistakes done in the mock tests do not get repeated in the Prelims Exam of IBPS RRB PO.
- As during this period of time most of the people are getting sick due to weather change, candidates need to take proper care of their health. Keep yourself restricted and avoid any unnecessary gatherings. Eat healthy food and consume more amount of water.
- The preparation of many aspirants get hampered because they develop stress. At this point of time they need to be stress free which can be done through yoga, reading books, meditation, etc. Be stress free, confident, focused during the exam which will surely help you to achieve your target.
- Have a sound sleep the night before the exam to keep your mind fresh and active, do not study or practice.
- Keep all the documents like the admit card, photographs ready from before so that you do not get messed up on the exam day.
- Read the directions and instructions carefully before the start of the exam. Have a wise approach in attempting the questions of IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam. Give equal time to both the sections or try to solve your stronger section in minimum time and impart the rest of the time to another section.
- Do not spend much time on any question. If you get stuck in a question and it consumes time then skip it and then move to the next question.