IBPS RRB PO Prelims is scheduled to be held on 3rd and 4th of August, 2019 which is cheek by jowl now. You all must be feeling bag on nerves as you are going to compete with the number of students who are engrossed with knowledge of how they will attempt the paper. Students to help you out, we have already provided you with the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Syllabus to help you secure a seat as a probationary officer in the regional rural banks. Well, the fact cannot be denied that a banking examination does take one through an emotional turmoil a few days before it is conducted. At this point in time, one’s best bet would be to revise everything she has prepared so far. Also, you have to make sure that you are unladen so that exam stress doesn’t take a toll on you at the eleventh hour. Here are the last-minute tips that will help you perform to the best of your ability in this examination:
- Try to get at least sleep of 8 hours, so that you feel relaxed and fresh at the time of the exam.
- Do not try to pull an all-nighter a day before the examination it can make you unable to recall what you have revised so far and your ability to concentrate on the exam.
- Try to exercise every day for 15 days it gets the blood flowing. It resets your brain, increases blood flow to the brain and prepares you for critical thinking and retention.
- Eat healthily. A nutritious diet keeps your mind active and you will be able to do well during the exam.
- Avoid food the can lock your brain. such as foods made of white flour or those that are high in refined sugar: cookies, cakes, and muffins, chocolates, desserts or candies.
- Revise the important topics for the exam. Divide your times for all the subjects so that nothing gets left out.
- Do not start a new topic as it may puzzle you. Revise what you have done till date so that everything remains fresh in your memory.
- Make sure you practice what you revise. Revise all the formulas and how to compute with them. Your basics should be clear. Do not go for short tricks if you don’t know how to use them as it will just waste your time.
How to attempt the exam:
- Attempt the exam with the proper plan and strategy to that you do not feel puzzled what to pick and what you can leave for later.
- Do not stick to a single question for a long time. This will consume your time which you can use in solving other questions.
- Be on the right edge so that you will not be barking the wrong trees at the time of the exam.