Only a few days are left for the SEBI Grade A (Phase-1) 2021 Exam and it is evident that the candidates appearing for this exam must be going through a high-strung. In these last days before the exam, it is important for the candidates to not take stress and focus on scoring maximum in the examination. In this article, we will be discussing some last-minute tips that the candidates must follow before appearing for the SEBI Grade A (Phase-1) 2021 Exam.
Last-Minute Tips for SEBI Grade A (Phase-1) 2021 Exam
The SEBI Grade A (Phase-1) exam is scheduled to be held on 17th January 2021. Candidates must follow the below mentioned last-minute tips before appearing for the exam.
- Do not take stress as it will not only hamper your performance but will ruin the preparation that you have done so far for the examination.
- Avoid technologies that can be a reason for your distraction. Laptops, mobiles, and binge-watching should be avoided. Prefer studying from your handwritten notes which will be a more efficient way of preparing for the exam.
- Do not start new topics in these final days before the exam. Focus on practicing the topics that you have covered so far and revise them thoroughly.
- Take care of your physical health as well and avoid any kind of exertion before the exam. Take a thorough rest and maintain a good diet.
- Avoid going out. We advise the candidates to avoid going out as there is still an outbreak of COVID-19 in our country and it is very important for the candidates to keep themselves safe before the examination.
- Keep everything ready before the examination. Candidates must keep Important documents like identity proof, passport size photographs, and admit card/hall ticket ready A day before appearing for the examination.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in their SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2021 along with the safety guidelines.
We wish you all the best for the SEBI Grade A (Phase-1) 2021 Exam. We request all the candidates who are appearing for this exam to register with us to share the exam analysis so that we can provide a timely and accurate review to all the banking aspirants about this year’s SEBI Grade A Exam.