Most Expected Topics in Reasoning Section: The candidates are preparing in a full-fledged manner for the SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 Exam which is scheduled to be on the 12th, 19th, 20th, and 25th of November 2022. It is a golden opportunity for aspirants to work as Junior Associates in the largest public sector bank of India. The candidates going to appear in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2022 must be aware of the most expected topics in the Reasoning Ability section. The students should have command over the concepts and practice the questions of these topics to qualify for the exam. In this article, we have listed the most expected topics in the Reasoning Section for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022.
Most Expected Topics in Reasoning Section
Reasoning Ability is the most score-boosting section in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2022. A total of 35 questions will be asked from this segment for which 20 minutes will be given. The candidates should have an idea of the most expected topics in the Reasoning Section so that they can plan their preparation strategy accordingly for the coming days. We have done an analysis of the questions asked in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam of previous years and then have come up with the most expected topics in Reasoning Section for the upcoming exam.
Most Expected Topics in Reasoning Section for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 Exam
In the Reasoning Ability for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam, a total of 35 questions will be asked. The candidates will be allotted a time duration of 20 minutes to solve the complete section. Here, we have provided the most expected topics in the reasoning section along with the weightage of questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2022 Exam.
- Puzzles-In the preliminary exam for SBI Clerk puzzles play an important role as 8-10 marks questions are asked from this section. There are various types of puzzles that can be expected such as Flat & Floor Puzzle, Date and Month Puzzle, comparison puzzles, etc.
- Seating Arrangement- Seating Arrangement questions can enhance the score of the aspirants as minimum 2 questions of 8-10 marks come from this segment. The concept of seating arrangement should be crystal clear to solve the questions with accuracy and speed. Seating Arrangement are of various types such as circular, square, rectangular, single row, double row, etc.
- Inequality- The candidates can expect 3-5 questions from inequality. The level of questions will be easy so candidates need to solve them in minimum time.
- Syllogism-The questions of syllogism can be solved easily and accurately with the help of a venn diagram. From this section too 3-5 questions can be expected.
- Blood Relation- The question of blood relation can be cracked in very less time if you have the basic idea of the family relations. Analyzing the last year trend 3-5 blood relation questions were asked in most of the shifts.
- Direction & Distance- The questions of direction and distance are very easy and aspirants will be solve them in very less time. In these type of questions candidates have to remain alert in the direction as a single mistake can take away their 3-5 marks.
- Series-The questions of series are of different types such as word series, number series, and alphanumeric series. In a single shift candidates can expect 3-5 questions from any one of them.
- Miscellaneous- The miscellaneous questions include the word formation, pair formation, etc. 2-3 questions can be asked from this topic and aspirants need to be very careful while solving them.
FAQs: Most Expected Topics in Reasoning Section for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
Q.1 What are the most expected topics of the reasoning section for SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Exam?
Ans. Candidates can check the most expected topics of the reasoning section for the SBI Clerk 2022 prelims exam in the given above article.
Q.2 Is there any negative marking in SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Exam.