Most Expected Topics of English Section for RBI Assistant Mains Exam: The RBI Assistant Mains Exam consists of 4 sections which are English language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Computer Awareness. To help you score better in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022,we have come up with the main topics of English section. It is advisable that candidates practice more and more questions of these given topics to get an edge over their competitors.
Most Expected Topics of English section for RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022
After analyzing the previous year’s memory based papers of RBI Assistant mains exam we have prepared the list of most expected topics of English which are being frequently asked. These topics will help the candidates to ace this exam. Candidates can practice these topics free of cost from our adda247 app.
Most Expected Topics For English: In the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022,40 questions of English need to be solved. Here we have provided below the most important topics for English.
- Reading Comprehension including synonyms and antonyms: If you want to score good marks in the English section then you must learn to ace this topic. Candidates must have a good reading and skimming skill to score good marks in this topic. 2 sets of reading comprehension can be expected in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam which may be based on economy, story, research.
- Cloze Test: To score good in cloze test candidates must have a good reading skill and command over vocabulary. Eliminating options while reading the sentence can help in solving easily. Reading articles on a daily basis will help you in solving the cloze test.
- Error Detection: Candidates must have basic knowledge of grammar to solve the questions of error detection. This topic needs to be practiced on a daily basis to score better in the exam. Error questions can be also asked in an another way other than a single sentence. A number of sentences are given and you are required to find out which of the given sentences is correct/incorrect. Same basic approach will remain for such questions also.
- Para Jumbles: Here candidates will be required to arrange 5-6 different sentences to make a meaningful passage. Go through the sentences given and identify the idea of the passage. Identifying the first and last statement will make it easier to solve.
- Fillers/Double Fillers: For this you must work on vocabulary. While reading articles or newspaper try to make more and more grasp on new words. Sometimes try logically to complete the sentence through the given options. Select the most appropriate option. Candidates can also get clue through the grammatical formation of the sentence.
General Tips for RBI Assistant Mains:
- Do not spend much time on one question. If nothing clicks then proceed to the next question.
- Go through the important topics and practice questions on a daily basis to increase your speed and accuracy.
- Do not panic over any new questions asked. It will just consume your time.
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam exam has a sectional time and the candidates have to finish one section before moving on to the next so practice each section within the time frame.
Basic Grammar Rules for English section of RBI Assistant Mains:
To score good in the English section of RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022 we have provided below the basic rules of grammar. These will strengthen your basic concepts of English and will help you get a good grasp over the language. Revise the rules thoroughly before you start practicing questions on them.
FAQs: Most Expected Topics of English Section for RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022
Q1. How many questions of English language in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022?
Ans. Total 40 questions of English language in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022.
Q2. Where can I practice these most expected topics of English for RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022?
Ans. You can practice these questions on Adda247 app and from the mock tests available on adda247 store.