Nainital Bank PO/SO/Clerk exam is scheduled to be held on 24th and 25th of August according to the official notification
released. You can check the Frequently asked questions
to clear your doubts regarding the same. Refer to the Nainital bank exam pattern
before you appear for the exam. If you are looking for a good start in the banking sector, yes this opportunity is for you. For a banking aspirant, it is essential to perform smart work. Leaving a thousand serious aspirant behind and securing a seat for oneself is no easy task. As the exam is around the corner now, you all must be looking for some preparation strategy to give the final touch to your preparation. This is going to be a very tough fight as students are very well prepared and engrossed with knowledge. We can not deny the fact that banking examination takes the aspirants through emotional turmoil a few days before the exam. What should one do at this point in time? Practicing what you have revised could be a savior for you. Do not feel unladen to avoid the exam stress and give the best of your attempt in this exam. Again, to help you out with your preparation, Adda247 is providing you with the Nainital bank SO/PO/Clerk: Preparation tips so that you can ace in this exam.
Nainital Bank SO/PO/Clerk: Preparation Tips
- Do Not start anything new at this point in time. It will do no good for you. Revise all that you have prepared so far.
- Make sure you revise all the formulas and the trick to compute them. It will save your time during the exam.
- Practice miscellaneous exercise. This will help you revise all the subjects and rules.
- Give mock papers, This will help you analyze your performance and you will be able to work on your weak points.
- Learn from your past mistakes. And try not to repeat them in this or in any other upcoming exams.
Section-wise strategy For Nainital Bank SO/PO/Clerk
- The trick to scoring in this section is to attempt the miscellaneous part like fillers, Error detection, sentence arrangement, etc.
- If you are good at reading, Attempt Reading comprehension first. This will help you fetch at least 6-7 marks depending on the marking schemes.
- Practice different types of question on Adda247 app and analyze your daily performance.
- Keep in mind, accuracy is the foremost factor to sail in any exam.
- This section can do wonders if practiced well. This section requires continues practice to be very good the Arithmetic and DI part.
- The key to scoring good marks is to attempt the different types of questions on Adda247 app.
- Try to solve questions on Simplification and approximation, number series, Quadratic equation as these topics will grapple more marks in the minimum of time.
- If you are good at solving DI and good at topics like profit and loss, percentage, etc, attempt DI first.
- Keep practicing. This is all you need to clear the exam.
- This section tests your mental ability to tackle the question in a minimum of time.
- If you have practiced well all the topics, it will fetch you more marks. All you need to manage your time so that you can solve the maximum number of questions.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other such random topics.
- If you are good at the puzzle, go for it, as puzzle carries the maximum marks in the reasoning section. There will be 3-4 puzzles of easy to moderate level.