This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-5): What value should come in the place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
Q6. In a physics class, the average age of all the members was 43.5 years. 10 members left the class and 6 new members joined. If the average age increased by 2 years and the total age decreased by 110, what was the number of members in the class initially?
Q7. There are 5 consecutive odd numbers. If the difference between the square of the average of first two odd numbers and the square of the average of last two odd numbers is 588, what is the smallest odd numbers?
Q8. The ratio of radius of a circle and length of a rectangular field is 2 : 7. If perimeter of circle and that of rectangular field be 176 m and 322 m respectively, what is the width of rectangular field?
(a) 85 m
(b) 63 m
(c) 58 m
(d) 77 m
(e) 39 m
Q9. What is the probability of selecting 2 black balls from a basket containing 5 black and 4 red balls?
Q10. A person sold a chair and a table each in an amount of Rs.15000. At table he got a profit of 20% and at chair he lost 25%. Find how much was his total profit or loss?
(a) Profit of Rs 3000
(b) Loss of Rs 3000
(c) Profit of Rs 2500
(d) Loss of Rs 2500
(e) None of these
Directions (11-15): In these questions, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer
(a) x ≥ y
(b) x ≤ y
(c) x < y
(d) x > y
(e) x = y or Relationship between x and y cannot be established