Dear Students, as per the tentative schedule of IBPS 2018, the prelims examination for the recruitment of IBPS Clerks will be conducted on 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th December. If one gets through this phase of the examination, she will get to appear for the final phase of this examination i.e. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. With only two weeks remaining for this examination to be held, you must have yourself realized the dire need of keeping your casual attitude at bay and sinking your teeth into the preparations. In these last days of your preparations plan everything in a way that you are able to do with the syllabus and revision on time.
Students, while you prepare for this examination, you should not overlook the fact that stressing about your preparations or the examination will do no good at all. You should always follow a rule that says, “when the going gets tough, the tough get going.” Your best bet at this time, when only 2 weeks remain for the examination, would be to make the best use of the knowledge that you have acquired through all these months of preparation. Here are a few important points that you need to focus on during these last 2 weeks of your preparation:
- Revise all the topics that you are excellent at. Sort the important topics into a checklist and settle on how each and every point is to be revised before the exam is held. It will help you focus your learning and during the examination, you won’t be like, “Gee! I was so good at this topic. I could have done better had I revised it well.”
- Avoid picking up a new topic that you are not so good at as. By doing that in the last days of your preparations, you will be doing nothing but juggling frogs. So, stick to what can help you bag maximum score in this examination.
- Too much pressure and anxiety can affect your performance negatively. Stay positive so you can handle it all with poise.
- Practice is the only key to success. It actually plays a very important role in your preparations. It can be your breakaway strategy and your true path to your very own authentic success or the lack thereof. Try focusing on full-length mocks instead of attempting the topic wise quizzes in the last few days of your preparations.
- Give special importance to the accuracy with which you attempt the examination. You need to keep the accuracy percentage to a minimum of 95%. If it is lesser then work on it till you get it mended.
You may also like to read:
- Now Reading Is Revival And Survival | New Pattern English Language Questions
- 15 Ways To Know If You Are Preparing For An Exam The Right Way
- Right Practice Can Help You Crack IBPS Exam This Year!!
- Wipe The Slate Clean And Start Over…
- Stand Your Ground Till You Do Not Make It Happen