Latest Banking jobs   »   Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO...

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December

Directions (1-5): Pie chart shown below shows percentages of markers sold by six sellers.
Table shows ratio three type of marker out of total markers sold by different sellers. Study the data carefully and solve the following questions.

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_50.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_60.1

Q2. Seller ‘E’ and ‘F’ keep the S.P. of each X, Y and Z markers same and total S.P. of X, Y, Z sold by E is Rs.47250. Find the total S.P. of all the markers sold by F if E kept the SP of each X, Y, Z marker in the ratio 1 : 1.5 : 3.
(a) Rs.48250
(b) Rs.51250
(c) Rs.54520
(d) Rs.57520
(e) Rs.45500

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_70.1

Q4. There are two customers, Satish and Veer. Seller ‘B’ sells 60% of X marker to Satish, and remaining to Veer, B also sells 40% of Y marker to Satish and remaining to veer. Find the S.P. of each Y marker if Satish and Veer pays Rs.8370 and Rs.9180 for X and Y marker respectively.
(a) Rs.10
(b) Rs.12
(c) Rs.14
(d) Rs.16
(e) Rs.18

Q5. Out of six sellers, which seller sells maximum number of X type of marker?
(a) B
(b) C
(c) D
(d) F
(e) E

Directions (6-10): The following table shows different plans offered by a lender, type of interest and rates of interest applicable during first, second and third years.
(Note: Some values are missing, you need to calculate those values if required.)

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_80.1

Q6. If two persons borrows an equal amount of Rs.12000 under plan B and plan E respectively and rate of interest for the first year under plan B and D is same, then what is the difference between second year’s interests alone paid by each of them?
(a) Rs.105.25
(b) Rs.110.25
(c) Rs.115.25
(d) Rs.120.25
(e) Cannot be determined

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_90.1

Q8. If the amounts borrowed by a person under plan B and C are in the ratio 16 : 13 and rate of interest applicable during the first year under plan B and D is same, then what is ratio of interests payable under these plans at the end of second year.
(a) 5 : 6
(b) 3 : 5
(c) 3 : 4
(d) 5 : 4
(e) 2 : 3

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_100.1

Solutions

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_110.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_120.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_130.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_140.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_150.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_160.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_170.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_180.1

Click Here to Register for Bank Exams 2021 Preparation Material

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_190.1

Download your free content now!

Congratulations!

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_210.1

Download Hindu Review of October 2021: Free PDF

Download your free content now!

We have already received your details!

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For SBI/IBPS PO Mains 2021- 13th December_220.1

Please click download to receive Adda247's premium content on your email ID

Incorrect details? Fill the form again here

Download Hindu Review of October 2021: Free PDF

Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *