RBI Grade B Phase 1 2019 is over. The overall level of the exam was Easy-Moderate level. The good attempts of RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 1 Shift 1 was 127-143 while the good attempts of RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 1 Shift 2 was 122-136. The number of vacancies for the post of RBI Grade-B 2019 is 199.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Total Number of Vacancies
- No. of aspirants who appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level and average good attempts
Taking into account all the factors, the expected cut-off of RBI Grade B Phase 1 2019 is 109 to 116 for Unreserved category.
RBI Grade B Phase I 2018 Cut-off
The cut-off of RBI Grade B Phase I held previous year was as follow:
RBI Grade B Phase-2 Preparation Guide
RBI Grade B Mains (Phase II) exam 2019 has three papers: Paper I, II & III. Paper I & III are objective and Paper II is descriptive in nature. So for acing RBI Grade B phase II exam, you need to focus deeply on the key areas. You just don’t have to maintain your MCQ solving skills but also have to work on the writing skills for the descriptive examination.