RBI Grade B 2020 Practice Papers: The Reserve Bank of India conducts the Officers recruitment in Grade B, and this year’s notification is expected to be released in the month of Aug/Sep 2020. This is one of the most sought after banking sector recruitment candidates prepare for this opportunity well ahead in time to be able to crack the recruitment exam. If your aim is to crack RBI Grade B 2020 then start you preparation with the practice paper pdf given below.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
In the year 2019 there were a total of 199 vacancies and in 2018 RBI released 127 for vacancies for RBI Grade B(DR)-General. The competition for this recruitment exam is always tough as the Reserve Bank of India is amongst the most prestigious organization every banking aspirants dreams to work with. Following is the exam pattern of the RBI Grade B Officer recruitment:
Preliminary Examination (200 Marks):
The Paper consists tests of
(i) General Awareness
(ii) English Language
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iv) Reasoning, which are to be attempted in a composite time of 120 minutes.
|Name of the Paper||Type of the Paper||Time (Mins)||Marks|
|Paper I Economic & Social Issues||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper II English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective Type||90||100|
Interview (50 marks): Candidates are shortlisted for the personal interview round based on an aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
If you are wondering regarding eligibility criteria and other important details about the RBI Grade B Officers recruitment then you can check the 2019 notification to get an idea about the same. Rest details for 2020 will be known once the official notification for this recruitment is released by the Reserve Bank of India. Click Here to check details.
You may also like to read: