28th April 2021, SBI Clerk Salary 2021: All the students who are willing to work in a banking sector, are having a good opportunity through the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021. State Bank Of India is one of the leading bank in India. All the students who are preparing for the banking examination, dream to work in SBI due to its high perks and salary. As we all know SBI has released the notification for the recruitment of the SBI junior Associates on 26 April 2021, the link to apply for the recruitment was activated on 27 April 2021, all the interested candidates can apply till 17 May 2021. As the vacancies and notification for SBI Clerk 2021 are released by the SBI so we are providing you the details of SBI Clerk Salary based on the previous year i.e. 2020-21.
Aspirants are more deviated towards the SBI bank as it considered to be stable and secure in terms of financial status, social status and job security. It provides handsome salary packages than any other public sector banks depending upon the place of posting. SBI Clerk is one of the most demanding entry-level jobs in the country. This article is dedicated to the SBI Clerk salary and growth profile.
SBI Clerk Salary 2021
- The salary of SBI Clerk may vary from state to state which depends on the posting of an employee.
- The pay scale for SBI Clerk 2021 is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
- The Current Salary Structure for SBI Clerk 2021 is given below:
|SBI Clerk Salary Component||Amount (Rs.)||Deductions||Amount(Rs.)|
|Basic Pay||20900||Employee PF Contribution||2140|
|House Rent Allowance||2193.5||Professional Tax||208|
|Dearness Allowance||6656.95||Festival Advance||3200|
|Special Area Allowance||640||Union Membership||100|
|Transport Allowance||600||Contributory Pension Fund||2701|
|Leave Encashment- Yearly||5819.68|
|Special Allowance||3427.6||Total Deduction||8349|
|Special Pay- New||500|
|Total Salary in Hand for SBI Clerk 2021: Rs. 32388.73|
SBI Clerk 2021 Salary: In-hand Salary
- The total starting emoluments of an SBI Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.29,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave-Fare and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time.
- The in-hand salary of the SBI Clerk usually lies in the range of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35000, which mostly depends on the location of the posting
SBI Clerk Allowances And Other Benefits
After clearing the SBI Clerk examination, the clerk enjoys the following perks:
- Financial Security
- Pension under New Pension Scheme(NPS)
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
For such perks and overall package, a candidate must be through with their preparation.
SBI Clerk Allowances
Along with the basic salary, the list of other allowances includes the following:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Special Allowance
- City Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
Allowances vary from the place of posting. The employees are provided with a provident fund, pension under New Pension Scheme, Medical, Leave fare, and other facilities.
SBI Junior Associate 2021 Work Profile
An SBI Clerk is a single-window operator whose profile is similar to that of a Clerk in any other Public-Sector Bank. Junior Associate or Clerk is the first person to be contacted for any inquiries or bank related guidance. It is the starting designation in the hierarchy of positions in SBI.
- An SBI Clerk deals with the front desk work and customer handling operations.
- A clerk works at the single window operations like managing inquiry corners, withdrawal, managing receipts etc.
- A clerk also deals with the opening of new accounts, cash collection, issue of bank statements and handling emails & delivery.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Growth Opportunities
SBI Clerk has multitudinous growth opportunities than any other public sector banks. A clerk with his skills and experience may reach as high as General Manager. However, based on the higher posts, there will be certain eligibility criteria they must meet. They also have to attempt the promotional exams or interviews as per the bank requirement.
As per SBI Clerk promotion process, the candidates would be promoted to a higher post on the basis of their performance. After working for 3 years she will get promoted to the post of Probationary Officer/Assistant Manager through internal exams as well. After starting your career as SBI Clerk, you can also appear for Associate Exams: JAIIB and CAIIB certification exam which is a huge opportunity to get an edge over others.
So we hope this article has served the purpose. Candidates appearing for it must look for their complete development if aiming at SBI Clerk this year. Get a clear idea about the SBI Clerk exam pattern and syllabus. You can also check SBI Clerk Study Plan for making your preparations in the right direction.
If you have any query, feel free to get in touch with the Adda247 expert team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also connect with our moderators below the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the in-hand salary of an SBI Clerk?
Ans. The in-hand salary of an SBI Clerk ranges between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35000 per month at the joining time depending on the place of posting.
Q. Which is better SBI Clerk or IBPS Clerk?
Ans. Both are good as they have the same work profile and there is a minor difference in the salary of the two organization.
Q. Can a SBI Clerk become a PO?
Ans. There are various opportunities given by SBI to employees to get a promotion.