SBI PO 2020: The State bank of India on 13 November 2020 released its official notification regarding the post of probationary officer. Probationary Officer in the most reputed bank that is SBI is a dream job for many aspirants but cracking the SBI PO exam is not easy. In order to crack this competitive exam, it is important for the candidates to follow a certain strategy plan/study plan that will help them enhance their performance And preparation.
In this article, we will be discussing some strategic plans that the candidates must keep in mind while preparing for the first stage of SBI PO that is the Prelims Exam 2020. Let us first look at the exam pattern
SBI PO Prelims 2020 Exam Pattern
This test is of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections(with separate timings for each section) and the pattern is as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Prelims 2020: Preparation Tips
- Get familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern fully: The first most important step for any aspirants who are appearing for any competitive exams especially the banking exam is to get familiar with the syllabus fully. Parents are advised to read the exam pattern and detailed syllabus of SBI PO Prelims 2020. The rest of the preparation will be effective only if the candidates know the entire syllabus, this will help them cover each and every point and not miss anything.
- Previous year’s papers: in order to know the important topics that appear in these types of examinations and the exact format of the examination the candidates must read the previous years’ question papers and get familiar with them. Once the aspirants are aware of the format and are familiar with the questions that are frequently asked their preparations in accordance with that will be much effective and efficient. Solving previous years’ papers is also very important as they are the mirror image of the upcoming exam. Papers like IBPS PO etc, somehow have the same exam pattern and there are some questions and topics that are common in these examinations. So the aspirants are advised to also look at them build their knowledge much diverse.
- Make notes: After covering each and every topic and even during the preparation the candidates are advised to make notes. This will not only help them revise those topics but also at the time of examination there will be a set of notes that they can revise without wasting much time.
- Practice/Take Mocks: once the candidates are done with a round of practice of all the important topics it is important for them to start giving the mock tests. The mock test must be accompanied by its analysis. This means that the candidates can practice their preparation by giving mock tests and by analyzing their results and performance they can learn from their mistakes not repeat them any further. This will also let the candidates know about their strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise: When it’s time and very few days are left for the examination the candidates always go for a final run through the topics that they have prepared so far. That is the moment where revision takes a stronghold. Revising the personal notes and the important topics Will give a final touch and garnish the preparation of the candidates before they appear for the examination.
The candidates are advised to kickstart their preparations as soon as possible because the competition is high and it will require good strength and excellent performance. All the best !!!