There is method to learn called method of association. In this method , one relates a lot of information to one particular keyword. For example, one should try to learn and recall all the news related to one particular state. This will actually help in avoiding confusion in the examination. In this article we are sharing current affairs about states which were in News in past 4 – 5 months. An advice is to use the bookmark option in the app , so that you can easily find this article again and revise it. Revision is the key to master the general awareness section.
This article will have multiple parts so that we can cover all the states and UTs.
- CM: Hemant Soren
- Governor: Ramesh Bais
- Former Jharkhand Governor, Syed Sibtey Razi has passed away.
- Jharkhand came out on top in Syama Prasad Mookerjee Rurban Mission’s delta ranking for the month of June with 76.19 score.
- World Health Organization (WHO) has chosen Jharkhand for the World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) Award-2022, in recognition of the state’s efforts to reduce tobacco usag
- Jamtara in Jharkhand has become the only district in the country where all gram panchayats have community libraries.
- In a significant development to revolutionize agriculture in the country Jharkhand government and global blockchain technology company, SettleMint jointly announced the successful launch of seed distribution to farmers based on blockchain technology.
- Recently an innovative initiative named ‘Vidya Daan’ launched in the campus of ICFAI University, Ranchi to improve the education level of rural students of neighbouring villages of Jharkhand.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of various
development projects worth over Rs 16,800 crore from Deoghar in Jharkhand.The Prime Minister inaugurated the Deoghar Airport built at a cost of Rs.401 crore to provide direct air connectivity to Baba Baidyanath Dham.
- Jharkhand inaugurated the newly constructed Directorate of Animal Husbandry Building, Auditorium, 24×7 Pet Clinic under Hesag, Hatia.
Jharkhand :24×7 Pet Clinic+Baba Baidyanath Dham, Deogarh+Vidya Daan+Settlemint+yama Prasad Mookerjee Rurban Mission’s delta ranking
- Governor: Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Chief Minister: Basavaraj Bommai
- Karnataka Capital: Bengaluru
- India’s first 3D-printed post office is slated to come up in Bengaluru, Karnataka and will cost around one-fourth of the amount spent on a traditional building.
- Isha Foundation will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Karnataka government to enhance soil health, according to its founder Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru).
- Karnataka Bank has introduced a new Term Deposit Scheme, KBL Amrit Samriddhi under Abhyudaya Cash Certificate (ACC) and Fixed Deposit for a tenure of 75 weeks (525 days).
- Karnataka Bank has launched online savings bank (SB) account opening facility through ‘Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’.
- Karnataka announced that Kannada film star Puneeth Rajkumar, who died last year, will be conferred with the ‘Karnataka Ratna’ award posthumously.
- Karnataka, Manipur and Chandigarh topped the third edition of NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index, which ranks the states and the union territories on their innovation performance.
- Gujarat and Karnataka emerged the “best performers” in the third edition of States’ Start-up ranking, 2021, while Meghalaya bagged the top honour among Northeastern (NE) states.
- Karnataka ‘s Sini Shetty has won the title of Femina Miss India 2022. She will now represent India at the 71st Miss World pageant.
- Karnataka government has launched the ‘Kashi Yatra’ scheme. The Kashi Yatra project, which offers a cash assistance of Rs 5,000 to each of the 30,000 pilgrims.
- The Karnataka government has launched ‘The Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System’ or FRUITS software for Aadhar-based, single-window registration for the schemes.
- Karnataka launched a new health and wellness app AAYU to address and help heal chronic diseases and lifestyle disorders through yoga.
Karnataka:AAYU+FRUITS+ Sini Shetty, + Kashi Yatra+Start-up ranking, 2021+NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index+ ‘Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’+Puneeth Rajkumar
- CM: Pinarayi Vijayan
- Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan
- HDFC Bank opened all women branch in Kozhikode, Kerala
- Kerala online monitoring system of medicines: the government will soon launch an online monitoring facility to track the availability and distribution of medicines in government medical institutions in the southern state
- Time’s Magazine releases a list of the World’s greatest places of 2022, Kerala and Ahmedabad are in the top 50. Read the full article for more details.
- In Asia’s Global Start-up Ecosystem Report , start-up ecosystem in Kerala has been ranked at first position in Asia.
- In a first in the country, Kerala will launch a state-owned over-the-top (OTT) platform, ‘CSpace’, in November 2022, offering film lovers an array of movies, short films and documentaries of their choice.
- The government of Kerala is set to launch an Android App ‘Shaili’, aimed at diagnosing and controlling lifestyle diseases among the people in the state of Kerala.
- Kerala Govt. is set to launch a mobile app where people can upload original bills & also stand a chance to win prizes. The of Kerala aims to curb GST evasion with this app. The app is named ‘Lucky Bill App’.
- Kerala is now the first & only state in the country to have its own internet service, as per CM Pinarayi Vijayan. The announcement followed the Department of Telecommunications’ granting of an Internet Service Provider (ISP) licence to the IT infrastructure project of the Kerala Fiber Optic Network Ltd (K-Fon), which aims to provide everyone in the state access to the internet.
- Kerala made the decision to start initiatives to promote full digital literacy in the State.
- Kerala inaugurated a cancer diagnostics & research centre. It is slated to be country’s first oncology laboratory for comprehensive cancer diagnostic services. Karkinos Healthcare’s advanced centre for cancer diagnostics & research.
- Kerala state govt. issued orders regarding implementation of a medical insurance “MEDISEP” scheme for govt. employees & pensioners & deduction of premium from salary of June 2022 & pension of July 2022.
Kerela:“MEDISEP+Karkinos Healthcare’s advanced centre +Cspace+Sharvari+KFON+Lucky Bill App+ Shailli
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pardesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- The 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2023 will be organized in Indore in January next year
- Tribal-dominated Mandla district of Madhya Pradesh has become the first completely “functionally literate” district of India.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister launched the second phase of the Ladli Laxmi scheme (Ladli Laxmi scheme-2.0)
- The world’s largest floating solar power plant is going to be built at Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh. A floating solar power plant is going to be built in Khandwa which will generate 600 Megawatt power by 2022-23.
- Burhanpur district of Madhya Pradesh, popularly known as the ‘Darwaza of Dakhin’, became the first Certified ‘Har Ghar Jal’ district in the Country. It certifies that all people in the villages have access to safe drinking water through taps, ensuring that ‘No One is Left Out’.
- Indian govt. deals with South Africa & Namibia to get 12 cheetahs that became extinct in India & will be released into wild at Kuno Palpur, Madhya Pradesh, by end of 2022.
MP: Kuno Palpur+Burhanpur+world’s largest floating solar power plant+17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2023+Mandla
|Current Affairs April 2022|