To achieve the three cardinal principles of education policy i.e access, equity and quality, government of India initiated a program known as SWAYAM “Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds” with an objective to take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged. It is a collective effort to bridge the gap between digital India and Students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and yet to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.
The gap is hoping to be filled by launching a platform which will facilitates hosting of all the courses, taught in classrooms from Class 9 till post-graduation and it can be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time. The features of these courses are that they are interactive, prepared by the best teachers in the country and are available, free of cost to any learner. These material is prepared by the participation of more than 1,000 across the country.
|How To Crack Bank Mains Exam In First Attempt?||How To Crack Bank Prelims Exams In First Attempt?||Phrase Replacement: Tips And Tricks And Questions With Example|
Features Of SWAYAM
There are four quadrants in which courses are hosted on SWAYAM- (1) video lecture, (2) Material can easily be printed and Download (3) Availability of option to do self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes and (4) Availability of online discussion forum for clearing the doubts. Several steps have been taken to enrich the learning experience by using audio-video and multi-media and state of the art pedagogy / technology.
What Is SWAYAM Prabha?
The SWAYAM PRABHA is an initiative to bridge the gap between students and their studies. It is a group of 32 DTH channels entirely devoted to telecasting of high-quality educational programmes on 24X7 basis using the GSAT-15 satellite. There are four hour class repeated 5 more times in a day are telecasted allowing the students to choose the time of their convenience.
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020: 10000+ Vacancies for RRB PO and Clerk Post||IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2020: Complete IBPS RRB Syllabus, Exam Pattern for Prelims + Mains Exam||IBPS RRB Cut-off 2019: Check IBPS RRB PO, Clerk Cut-off|
Coordinators Of SWAYAM
Given below is the complete list of SWAYAM coordinators that ensure that best quality content is produced and delivered:
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
- UGC (University Grants Commission) for non technical post-graduation education
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for under-graduate education
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) for school education
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for school education
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for out-of-school students
- IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) for management studies
- NITTTR (National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research) for Teacher Training programme
How To Register?
- Visit the official website of SWAYAM i.e swayam.gov.in
- Click on the Register Option
- Candidates can either log in from their social media accounts or can sign up.
- After you click on Sign Up now, you will have to fill all the necessary information.
- A verification code will be send to your registered e-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Once you will entered that verification code in the space provided, your account will be prepared.
Given below is the list of the some of the courses that is available on this platform:
- Access to Justice
- Advanced Constitutional Law
- Advanced Corporate Strategy
- Banking and Financial Markets:A Risk Management Perspective
- Business Ethics
For more courses kindly visit: SWAYAM All Courses
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|