The Hindu Editorial Article of 9th July 2020- On Top.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
A fact or condition connected with or relevant to an event or action.
Except for; if not for.
|Lead (verb)||Cause (a person or animal) to go with one by holding them by the hand, a halter, a rope, etc. while moving forward.|
Perform in a specified way in a particular situation or over a particular period.
|Manoeuver (verb)||Act in order to achieve a certain goal|
Retrieve or recover (something previously lost, given, or paid); obtain the return of.
A fundamental point of a political or other programme.
In an angry, hurt, or resentful way.
|Mother ship (noun)||
A place regarded as a base, source, or headquarters.
Suddenly lose one’s self-control.
Accept (a belief, theory, or change) willingly and enthusiastically.
Ability to think and understand quickly.
|Moorings (noun)||An established practice or stabilizing influence|
Give way to arguments, demands, or pressure.
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Days of disengagement| 8th July 2020
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Gangster of Kanpur| 7th July 2020
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Three Messages | 6th July 2020
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Lessons for India | 4th July 2020
Regarded or represented as larger, better, or worse than in reality.
Torn or cut into shreds.
Minor and not important; not central.
The action or fact of indulging.
Bring or come to an abrupt stop.
Highly obvious or conspicuous.
Sudden and unexpected.
strengthen (an existing feeling, idea, or habit).
A small or unimportant remnant of something originally larger.
(especially of something bad) happen to (someone).
Assign an inferior rank or position to.
spur or drive into a particular situation.
Inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, or capable.
Be silent, morose, and bad-tempered out of annoyance or disappointment.
A piece of advice or information concerning the development of a situation.
an enemy or opponent.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|