July 2020 has ended and it’s time to revisit all important current affairs of the month, to stay up-to date for the General Awareness section of competitive exams. July brought the Unlock 2, where many recruitment notifications were released after a long lockdown due to coronavirus pandemic in the nation. Almost every competitive exam, whether it is bank, SSC, UPSC, Defence, State exams etc.
When it comes to specifically bank exams, the General Awareness section that comes with reference to banking/financial awareness is filled with questions of latest current affairs and news from 4 to 5 months, thus it is very important for all banking aspirants to revise current affairs of July 2020 important for the examination. To help you in this, team bankersadda will be launching The Hindu Review of July 2020 this evening.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
The Hindu Review July 2020: Current Affairs Capsule
The following are some of the important news or events that took place in July 2020, and the Hindu Review will include much more. It will cover every important news from the month, important from examination point of view that is why we call it Monthly Current Affairs Capsule.
- GoI approves Special liquidity scheme for NBFCs/HFCs
- IRDAI allows launch of ‘Corona Kavach’ insurance policies
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force in India
- India successfully tests fires ATGM “Dhruvastra”
- Union Cabinet Approves National Education Policy 2020
- Fleet of 5 Rafale multi-role combat jets arrived in India
- Schemes for promotion of Bulk Drugs & Medical Devices Parks
|Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative Report on Slavery||Ages And Ratio Concept for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 Preparation||List of Important Days in August 2020||English Grammar- Complete Guide From Basic to Advanced English grammar|
How to Download The Hindu Review July 2020
To get the monthly current affairs capsule- The Hindu Review July 2020, you’ll need to visit bankersadda or Adda247 App this evening. You’ll be able to download the free pdf and revise or go through all important current affairs and static awareness related to it from the capsule.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|