The Times Higher Education announced the results of World University Rankings, 2021. The ranking assessed the performance of 1527 higher education institutes from 93 countries. The institutes were assessed on several parameters such as research, knowledge, international outlook, transfer and teaching.
A total of 63 universities from India qualified for the ranking, however, none could make it to the top 300. The United States is the most represented country with 59 entries in the top 200, followed by the UK with 29 and Germany with 21 institutes in the top ranking universities across the world.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
THE World University Ranking 2021: India
In the 2021 ranking, India has recorded its highest ever number of universities to qualify Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2021. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, is the top-ranked University from India and is ranked in the 301-350 band. However, none of Indian Universities could make it to top 300. This year 14 more universities have qualified as compared to that of the 2020 ranking. It is the highest jump by any country in south Asian region.
- Centre constitutes National Council for Transgender Persons
- International Day Commemorating the Victims of Acts of Violence Based on Religion or Belief: 22nd August
- World Photography Day 2020: Read to know more
- World Elephant Day celebrated on 12th August
THE World University Ranking 2021: World
The University of Oxford was at the top position followed by Stanford University, Harvard University, California Institute of Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The United States was the most represented country with 59 entries in the top 200. It was followed by UK with 29, Germany with 21. China’s Tsinghua University was the first Asian university to make it to top 20.
- 15th India-EU Virtual Summit 2020
- MOHUA announced results of Star rating of garbage-free cities
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- 45th India Ideas Summit 2020
THE World University Ranking 2021: Asia
The growth in quality education in Asia and the improvement of rankings of Asian Universities is dominated by China. The rise of Chinese Universities have been accredited by the tanking. Since 2016, the Chinese mainland has gained five additional places in the top 200. Also, the representation of Chinese Universities in the top 100 have been doubled. Of the seven Chinese Universities that achieved the top 200 places in 2020, 85% of them have improved their position in 2021.
Here is the list of Top 10 Universities in THE World University Ranking 2021
|1||University of Oxford|
|4||California Institute of Technology|
|5||Massachusetts Institute of Technology United States|
|6||University of Cambridge United Kingdom|
|7||University of California United States|
|8||Yale University United States|
|9||Princeton University United States|
|10||University of Chicago United States|
- Bank eBook Plus Pack (12 Months)
- Bank Maha Pack Subscription (12 Months)