UP 69000 Teachers Result 2020: UP Assistant Teacher or Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Shikshak Bharti results are out now for 69000 results. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now check their results on the official website atrexam.upsdc.gov.in.
A high number of candidates applied for the exam for 69000 vacancies in the UP Teacher job profile. Now the results are on the UP Basic Education Board official website and candidates can visit and check whether they have qualified for the position or not.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Prior to the result, the cut-off score and answer key for the exam was made public as the Chief Minister of UP., Yogi Adityanath gave out an order to complete the recruitment process for this particular position by 15th May 2020. Soon, as per an order from the Allahabad High Court, the cut-off marks for the General category candidates are kept at 65% while for the candidates coming under the categories of SC/ST/OBC/EWS is of 60%.
How to check UP Assistant Teacher result?
Out of the huge number of candidates who have appeared for the exam, 1.4 lacs have passed. Soon, these candidates will be preceded to the next round so that the right candidates can be selected to fulfill the 69000 vacancies available.
Candidates can check their results by following these steps easily.
- Visit the official website at atrexam.upsdc.gov.in.
- Now search for the option of ‘result’ and click on it.
- Fill up the blanks with the details asked for such as ‘roll number’ and others.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your result will be displayed in front of you.
- Download the result and do not forget to take out a print of it for future references.
Candidates, who have qualified with the cut-off marks of 60% to 65% depending upon the categories, will be proceeding towards the counseling round and further selection process. Only candidates who are eligible in comparison to the other less-eligible candidates will be selected for occupying the 69000 vacancies announced by the authorities.
The exam for the position of Assistant Teacher took place on 6th January 2019 for which lacs of candidates applied and appeared. The exam was organized by U.P. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Prayagraj for filling up about 69000 vacancies. Candidates have been waiting for the results for more than one year and finally the results are out.
The answer keys were announced on 8th May 2020 and soon the results were also announced.
The delay was due to a number of factors and one of them was the cut-off marks decided by the organizer. Earlier the cut-off marks were kept to be 40% – 45% which the Allahabad High Court asked for a reply. Now, the organizer has increased the cut-off marks from 45% to 65% for the General Category candidates and 40% to 60% for the candidates under the category of SC/ST/OBC/EWS.
About 1.4 lac candidates have passed the exam and now the results are out in a PDF format so that the candidates can check whether they have qualified or not. The candidates who have qualified in the exam will be able to apply for the next round of the selection process that will be the counseling session.
There were 69000 vacancies for the position of Assistant Teacher and hence the selectors will be selecting the most eligible candidates for the position.
Candidates having any doubt regarding the results or any other issues about the selection procedure can contact the helpline number that can be found from the official site page at http://atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/helpline.htm.
Preparing for Bank Exams? Check Free Previous Year Memory Based Paper
- IBPS Clerk Mains 2020 -General Awareness Questions Asked In The Exam
- SBI Clerk Mains 2016: Memory Based Paper – General Awareness
- SBI Clerk Mains 2019 GA Questions Asked
- IBPS Clerk Mains GA Questions 2019
- GA Questions asked in SBI PO Main 2019 Exam
- IBPS RRB PO