UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam will take place on 4th October tentatively, and the recruitment for the same was released earlier in January on the official website upsc.gov.in This is a brilliant opportunity for the candidates who have applied for this recruitment, and Adda247 has brought to you the best test series to practice effectively to crack the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Exam.
Also Read other Details about UPSC EPFO 2020 Recruitment:
|UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern & Syllabus||UPSC EPFO: How to Start Preparation?||UPSC EPFO: Free Daily Tests||UPSC EPFO Salary & Job Profile|
|List of Books for UPSC EPFO Exam||UPSC EPFO Previous Years’ Papers||UPSC EPFO 2020 Vacancies||Highest Paying Govt Jobs|
This is a comprehensive package for your preparation that includes full-length mocks, topic-wise tests, weekly current affairs and ebook, that you can access on Adda247 App or on web at Adda247.com anytime and practice according to your speed and liking. With each test that you attempt, you’ll also get a detailed analysis of your performance and the comparision with toppers to help understand where you stand in the race to crack UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam 2020.
– 10 full-length mocks
– 15 Topic Wise Tests (5-English, 5-Quant, 5-Reasoning)
– Weekly Current Affairs (Jan 2020- Oct 2020)
General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude eBook
General English eBook
Knowledge of Computer Applications eBook
– In English & Hindi Medium
– Accessible on Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App
– Detailed Solutions
– Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Recruitment test will contain mixed type of questions.
- The total duration of the recruitment test will be of 120 minutes.
- All questions in the recruitment test will be of same mark.
- The recruitment test will be of objective type.
- The Recruitment test will be Bilingual.
- There is provision of negative marking in the test.
After the Recruitment test and on qualifying it students will have to go through the interview round as well.
Ratio of Main exam and Interview is given below:
|Recruitment Test (RT)||75|