Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For Uttarakhand District Cooperative Banks Prelims
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Directions (1-5): Study the following bar graph to answer the questions that follow.
Total vacancy in three different departments of central government
Agriculture = 1,50,000
IT department = 2,45,000
Home Ministry = 2,75,000
Q1. The employees working in Agriculture and IT departments together in year 2007 are approximately what percent of employees working in Home Ministry in the same year ?
Q2. Find the approximate average number of employees working in IT department over all years.
Q3. In which department, total number of vacant seats is the most among all the three departments ?
= (75 + 80 + 60 + 70) × 1500
Vacant seats in IT department
= (85 + 75 + 50 + 45) × 2450
Vacant seats in Home Ministry
= (60 + 55 + 40 + 50) × 2750
Clearly, maximum no. of vacant seats is in IT.
Q4. Find the ratio of employees working in Agriculture and IT departments together in year 2008 to the employees working in Home ministry in the same year.
Q5. What is the difference between average number of employees working in IT department over all years and average number of employees working in home ministry over all years ?
Directions (6-10) : In each of these questions, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equation and give answer
Q12. √1225÷ ∛343 × 45% of 760 = ?
Or, ? = 1710
Q14. 80% of 650 – 25 % of ? = 60% of 440
Q15. 3.2% of 500 × 2. 4% of ? = 288