Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is India’s largest Insurance Company regulated by Government of India, Total 245 Insurance Companies consolidated in LIC. Students who desired to work in an Insurance company this is the best option for them. But before thinking to prepare for the exam students must need to check what is the work of LIC Assistant? so that you can get an interest to prepare for the exam. LIC Assistant work Profile would motivate the candidates appearing for the exam to give the best they can so as to achieve greater growth.LIC Assistant 2020 Notification is expected to be released in September so the aspirant must check all the essential things before the official notification.
work profile plays a very important role after joining a job so before entering a recruitment process aspirants look at the work of LIC Assistant? We have come up with the LIC Assistant work Profile that will help you in understanding the nature of the job. In this article, we will provide information related to LIC Assistant work Profile and Promotion and other things.
LIC Assistant after Selection Process?
- After the final selection, the candidate has to go through the training for a period of six months from the date of joining which can be expanded up to one year.
- After completing the training period, candidates will be posted for a minimum of three years at certain places and cannot change/transfer in these three years.
- Selected candidates will work as an Assistant, Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service, Executive, etc as required by the LIC of India office.
LIC Assistant Job Profile
The work profile of LIC Assistant comprises of the following works:-
- Clerical responsibilities
- Public relation
- Document handling
- Customer service executive
- Back-end office work
- Handling transactions
What is the Work of LIC Assistant?
- work of LIC Assistant is similar to the Bank Clerk work.
- LIC Assistants performs all the tasks of a clerical staff be it a cashier, single-window operator, customer service executive, etc.
- LIC Assistants have to manage cash counters at LIC Offices
- Back-office work, Account related work are some duties to be handled by the LIC Assistant.
- LIC Assistant also looks into customer grievances.
- Inspecting of Insurance documents and making sure that all the documents are complete or not.
- Managing all the documents sales documents, documents related to policies, claims, settlements, accounts, etc.
- All types of transaction status will be taken care of by the LIC Assistant.
- The trainees are posted to their particular positions only after the successful completion of the training period.
LIC Assistant – Career Growth and Promotions
- LIC Assistant can be transferred from one department to another internally depending upon the requirements or the interest of the employees.
- LIC Assistant conducts departmental tests for the promotion to higher posts.
- Employees will get promotions on the basis of their years of service, experience, and performance.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Training Period of LIC Assistant?
Ans:- There is six months training period from the date of joining which can be extended up to one year.
Q. When will be LIC Assistant 2020 Notification out?
Ans:- LIC Assistant 2020 Notification is expected to be released in September Month.
Q. What is the Work of LIC Assistant?
Ans:- LIC Assistants perform all the tasks of a clerical staff be it a cashier, single-window operator, customer service executive, etc.
Q.What is the total in-hand salary of a LIC assistant?
Ans:- Basic pay of LIC assistant is Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080.