13 Reasons Why You- Yes! many students who are fond of online streaming shows must be really excited because 13 Reasons Why is going to come with season 4 and Netflix has officially confirmed it but don’t let that distract you from your goal. We will be discussing 13 Reasons Why you should speed up your preparation for bank jobs. As the norms of the lockdown are getting relaxed, it’s time that you pull up your socks and start preparing now. We are giving you reasons why you should start your preparation now.
|IBPS Calendar 2020-21 Released: Check IBPS Exam Dates, Schedules, Download PDF||IBPS PO 2020 Detailed Syllabus for Prelims and Mains|
13 Reasons Why !!
1. TCS- iON has prepared exam centers– The recent news that TCS-ION Readies Exam Centres To Conduct Exams Post Lockdown is a clear indication that soon there will be exams for all the national level recruitments.
2. The release of the much-awaited results is another event which must alarm you as an aspirant that the bank procedurals are still going on and there can be notification anytime soon.
3. Post Lock Recruitment has Started- J&K has recently released the notification of the Bank PO & Clerk thus indicating that all other exams are also lined up and notification will be release gradually.
4. Exams will be conducted no matter what- Yes! this should be your attitude that at the end of the day, exams are going to be conducted and for that time you must get ready now!.
5. Others are working hard- There are many students who are working hard irrespective of the notification and these will make into the final merit list. You must also work hard because the competition is only going to get tough.
6. Fierce Competition & Fight against Vacancies- This is an ultimate truth of any recruitment process. Students are working day and night to get that one seat. It is not going to be cake walk for you. Get yourself prepare now or regret later.
7. No one is Perfect- If you think you know everything then you are living in a big delusion. Till you are not scoring 100/100 in mocks, there is still a lot to improve.
8. Prepare for the Mains, you won’t have much time after Prelims- You cannot prepare for mains in those 15 days. Mains examination is way more difficult than prelims and thus require more practice and time. If you are able to crack your first prelim after preparing for three months then think how much time do you need to score a better score in mains examination
|MSME Full Form – MSME New Definition, MSME Loan Eligibility, MSME Types||SEBI Grade A Officer Vs. RBI Grade B Officer- Detailed Comparison||List of Important Days in June 2020||What is ANTIFA and Why Trump wants to ban it?|
9. Ace the General Awareness- One section that can actually help you to achieve a great score is your general awareness and you cannot prepare it in 15 days. Use this time to become an expert of this section. Learn the static portion on your tips and keep updating it with relevant and new information.
10. There is no such thing as too many mocks- Yes! if you think you have already given a lot of test then think again because there is no such thing as too many mocks. The more mocks you will take, the better you will get and leave no opportunity to better yourself if you want to gain a job this year.
11. Prepare for the Interview- Interview is basically to test your persoanlity and you cannot build your personality in a day or two. Work on yourself, improve your vocabulary, way of speaking. Practice in front of the mirror and join some classes if you feel necessary.
12. Turn your weak point into strong- This is the perfect time when you can work on your weakness and turn it in your strength. Watch classes on youtube or join online live batch to improve.
13. Practice needs time- This is the final and the most important reason why you should start preparing now. Practice needs a lot of time and now that you have it in your hand, utilize it wisely.
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|