Agneepath Scheme Salary 2022: According to the announcement of PM Modi government the starting basic pay of Agneepath Scheme Salary 2022 is RS. 30000/-. Aspirants will be appointed on a contract basis for a period of four years in the three-division of the country’s armed forces Army, Navy, and Air Force. Aspirants in the age group of 17 years to 23 years can join this scheme. The Soldiers of the Agneepath Scheme will be identified as Agniveer. In this article, we have provided all the details related to Agneepath Scheme Salary 2022 like basic salary, In-hand Salary, perks, allowances, benefits after retirement, etc.
Agneepath Scheme Salary 2022: Structure
Along with the salary at the end of their service, they would have paid RS. 5.02 Lakh for their Seva Nidhi Package. The government would have paid the same amount. It means a total of RS. 10.04 lakh would be paid to them. The government will also pay interest to the employee provident fund scheme. Candidates can check the Salary structure of the Agneepath Scheme in the given table below.
|Agneepath Scheme Salary – All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In Hand
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund
|Contribution to corpus
fund by GoI
|1st Year||Rs. 30000||Rs. 21000||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33000||Rs. 23100||Rs. 9900||Rs. 9900|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36500||Rs. 25580||Rs. 10950||Rs. 10950|
|4th Year||Rs. 40000||Rs. 28000||Rs. 12000||Rs. 12000|
|Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years- Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 years- Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package. (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the
applicable interest rates would also be paid)
Agneepath Scheme Salary 2022: Perks & Allowances
Apart from the Salary package, Agniveers will also get some perks & allowances which are given here.
- Ration, dress, and travel allowance.
- ‘Sewa Nidhi’ will be completely income tax-free.
- Risk and hardship.
- In case of death during service, an additional ex-gratia of Rs 44 lakh will be given.
- The benefit of gratuity.
- Agniveers will also get a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh for their term in the Indian Armed Forces.
|Agneepath Scheme Eligibility Criteria||Agneepath Scheme 2022: All details you need to know|
Agneepath Scheme Salary 2022: Benefits After Retirement
- The Union Ministry of Education has decided to introduce a three-year special technical education course at the undergraduate level for Agniveers.
- Assam & Karnataka governments announced that those who will spend four years in the Agneepath Scheme will get priority in the recruitment process of the state police.
- The Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways announced that the inclusion of Agniveers in six service branches, including the merchant navy, will be seen to ensure smooth accession.
- The union government promised to reserve 10 percent of posts in the Home and Defence ministries for ‘Agniveers.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has announced that after serving in the army, the state police will consider recruiting the Agniveers first.
- 10 percent of the jobs in the Indian Coast Guard will be reserved for Agniveers. The same applies to 16 state-owned companies in the Ministry of Defence.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced that Agniveers will be given priority in jobs.
|BOB SO Recruitment 2022
||IDBI SO Recruitment 2022|
|Supreme court of India Recruitment 2022||SBI Recruitment 2022 for 211 Vacancy|
|IBPS RRB Notification 202||AAI ATC Recruitment 2022|
|NABARD SO Recruitment 2022||BOB Recruitment 2022 Notification For 14 Post|
FAQs: Agneepath Scheme Salary Package 2022
Q1. What is the salary of Agniveer for the first year of the job?
Ans. The basic salary for the first year will be RS. 30000/- and In-hand salary RS. 21000/-.
Q2. What is the Salary of Agniveer in the 4th year of the job?
Ans. The basic salary for the 4th year will be RS. 40000 and the In-hand salary RS. 28000/-.