Banking is one of the most attractive sectors for the Govt. job aspirants and if you are a banking aspirant then you must be knowing how much importance does practice holds. Some selected students will advise you to just practice from test series and nothing else because a good test series is updated as per the latest exam pattern, It gives you an actual exam feel, it keeps you updated with the changing trend and the types of questions. In this article, we will be telling you how you can attempt the mock test, analyze it and make the best use out of it.
- How to Increase Calculation Speed to Crack Bank Exams?
- English Grammar Rules that Can Get You Confused
How to attempt a mock test?
- Attempt the questions of that topic that you have a strong hand in- Doing this will build your confidence will help you do better.
- Do not start attempting questions as you see them- Do not start solving the question as to the section start. See if you are fully confident about the topic the question is from or not. If yes then move ahead and if no then skip it.
- In Reasoning section- Do not solve any puzzle first, do it only if you are fully sure that you can easily solve it.
- Try to solve questions from the other topics in reasoning like coding-decoding or blood relations etc.
- In quantitative aptitude- Solve DI first then Quadratic equations then Number series and then finally arithmetic questions. This way you will assure some good marks in this section.
|How to Master Reading Comprehension to Score Maximum Marks?||Importance of Spoken English and How to Improve it?||SBI PO Prelims Study Plan 2020|
How to Analyze it?
1) View the questions you had attempted but got Wrong: These are questions that you thought you knew but went wrong. See the detailed explanation of these questions and rectify your mistakes and practice questions on these topics to make sure that you don’t attempt these questions wrong again.
2) Attempt the questions that you have left Un-attempted: Try to attempt these questions with timer and see if you could have attempted them in limited time or not.
3) Review the question that you have attempted Correctly: Students often ignore these questions thinking they don’t need to go through them. Quickly review them. See if you can solve them in lesser time or time.
4) Take tests on your Weak Topics: Adda247 sectional test helps you in preparing your weak areas.
5) Analyze The Graphs: Make a graph of your performance to measure to see the improvement in your performance. This will help you to work harder.
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks & English Medium Books
- SBI PO 2020 Complete Books Kit (English Printed Edition)
How Mock Tests Can Help You?
Revision– Mock tests help you in your revision. You can revise the entire syllabus in one go by taking a mock test.
Knowing Your Strength And Weaknesses– Mock tests are the best way to know your strength and your weaknesses. It will tell you which topics require you to give more attention and so on.
Increase Speed & Accuracy– The mock test is an effective way to increase your speed and accuracy. You will get to know the time taken by you in a particular section and you can improve accordingly.
Knowing your preparation level– Yes! when you give a mock test, you get rank and from there you get to know your real preparation level and the hard work you have to do to push yourself.
Building your Exam Strategy– After attempting a mock test, you now know which section requires more practice and you can plan your exam strategy accordingly. You can make your time-table based on that.
- SBI Clerk 2020 Maha Pack (Test Series | Live Classes | Video Course | Ebooks)
- Get SBI Clerk Mains Test Series for Regular Practice
Best online Test series for Bank exams
|SBI PO KA MAHA PACK||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Mains||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Mains||Click Here|
|UPSC EPFO 2020||Click Here|