CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 June Exam: CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 is very essential for the aspirants who are going to have their CAIIB Exam 2022 in June-July. CAIIB ABM Syllabus stands as the backbone for the Advanced Bank Management (ABM) Paper. Candidates need to plan their own preparation strategy for the ABM Paper after knowing the complete CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022. In the article below we have discussed the entire syllabus of Advanced Bank Management Paper This will help the candidate in scoring better in the upcoming CAIIB June Exam 2022.
CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 June Exam, Topic-Wise Detailed Syllabus
Candidates going to appear in the CAIIB Exam 2022 need to have a complete idea of their all papers syllabus. Candidates will get a crystal clear outline of how to prepare as per the standard of the Exam from the CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022. In this article we have dealt with the Advanced Bank Management (ABM) Paper, first paper of CAIIB Exam 2022. CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 has four modules and all the four modules and their important topics that a candidate has to cover for the upcoming CAIIB Exam 2022 are mentioned here. It is advisable for an aspirant to go through the syllabus thoroughly which will surely help them to score better in the exam.
CAIIB Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
CAIIB(Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) is one of the flagship courses offered by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking &Finance). CAIIB aims at providing advanced knowledge necessary for better decision-making covering Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis etc. CAIIB Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on 26th June,03rd July and 09th July 2022. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF) provides the exam pattern for CAIIB. The main highlights of the CAIIB Exam 2022 are as given below:
- The CAIIB Exam 2022 will be conducted in Online Medium only.
- CAIIB Exam 2022 has three papers, two compulsory papers( Advanced Bank Management and Bank Financial Management) and one elective paper of the choice of candidate.
- Each of the three papers will be having 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- The time duration allotted to complete each paper will be 2 hours.
- The exam paper will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language.
- There is no negative marking in the CAIIB Exam 2022.
|Advanced Bank Management||100||100||2 hours|
|Bank Financial Management||100||100||2 hours|
|Elective Paper||100||100||2 hours|
CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 Module A: Economic Analysis
The first module of CAIIB Advanced Bank Management (ABM) Paper is Economic analysis. The important units as well as their important topics are listed below.
- The fundamentals of Economics; Scarcity and Efficiency- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics in brief – Types of economies – Market, Command and Mixed Economies. Macroeconomics: Business cycles – Money and banking – Unemployment and inflation – Interest rate determination and various types of interest rates.
- Indian Economy-Overview of the Indian economy including recent reforms, Interaction between fiscal, monetary and exchange rate policies in India
- Financial Markets –Money Market, Capital Market, Foreign Exchange Market, Globalization and its impact, Challenges ahead, Banking and Finance, Current issues
CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 Module B: Business Mathematics
Business Mathematics is the second module of CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022. A candidate has to go through the below given topics to qualify the CAIIB ABM Paper going to be held in the upcoming month.
- Concept of Time Value of Money-Net Present Value, Discounted Cash Flow, Sampling methods, Presentation of data, Analysis and interpretation of sample data, hypothesis-testing
- Time series analysis-Mean or standard deviation, Co-relation, Regression, Covariance and volatility, Probability distribution
- Confidence interval analysis-Estimating parameters of the distribution
- Bond valuation-Duration, Modified duration.
- Linear programming-Decision making, Simulation, Statistical analysis using spreadsheets
- Features of Spreadsheet-Macros, Pivot table, Statistical and mathematical formulae.
CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 Module C:HRM in Banks
HRM in Banks is covered in the third module of CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022. The important chapters and topics of HRM in Banks are provided below. Candidates must go through the units to get acquainted with the module.
- HRM-Fundamentals of HRM, Development of HRM in India, Relationship between HRM and HRD, Structure and functions of HRD, Role of HR professional
- Human implications of organizations-Training and development, attitude and soft skills development, Role and impact of training, Career path planning and counseling, Employee behavior, Theories of motivation and their practical implications, Role concepts and analysis, self-development
- Performance Management and Appraisal Systems-Reward/ punishment and compensation systems, HRM and Information Technology, Information and data management, Knowledge management
CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 Module D: Credit Management
The fourth module of CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 is Credit Management. Candidates will get to learn all the basic concepts related to Credit Management. The main units that an aspirant has to cover are given here:
- Credit Management: Overview-Principles of Credit Management Credit Appraisal, Analyzing Financial Performance, Relationship between items in Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account, Trend Analysis, Comparative Statement, Common Size Statement, Preparation of projected Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis-Interpretation and analysis of different Ratios, Limitation of the use of ratios, Statement of Sources and Applications of Funds.
- Structuring a Credit Proposal-Working Capital Concept and Management Appraisal techniques for different constituents, Trade cycle, credit rating, Technical and economic feasibility studies
- Credit Rating- Rating Methodology, Objectives and benefits of rating
- Term Lending-Debt Service Coverage Ratio, Cash Flow Analysis, Cash Budget, Bill Finance, Deferred Payment Guarantee, Credit Scoring, Credit Delivery System, Documentation, Post sanction supervision, Control and monitoring of credit, Consortium finance, Multiple banking, Syndication of loans, Infrastructure financing
- Dealing with credit defaults-Stressed assets, Corporate Debt restructuring, SARFAESI, NPAs, recovery options, write-off.
- Disclosure of the list of defaulter’s-Objectives and procedure, Appraisal methodology for different types of clients/ products.
FAQs: CAIIB ABM Syllabus 2022 June Exam
Q.1 Where can we get the detailed syllabus of Advanced Bank Management(ABM) Paper for CAIIB Exam 2022?
Ans. The detailed syllabus of CAIIB Exam 2022 is provided in the article above.
Q.2 When is the CAIIB Exam 2022 scheduled for Advanced Bank Management(ABM) Paper?
Ans. CAIIB Exam 2022 for Advanced Bank Management(ABM) Paper is on 26th June 2022.