Students are eagerly waiting for the State Bank Of India to release its notification for the post of Probationary officers. This is one of the most attractive opportunity for young and bright banking aspirants who wants to make a career in banking. Students often ask how much time is enough to prepare for this exam. Some students start their preparation much late and become anxious whether they will be able to crack it or not. In this article, we will be discussing wheather you can crack the SBI PO in one month or not.
|How To Crack Bank Mains Exam In First Attempt?||How To Crack Bank Prelims Exams In First Attempt?||Phrase Replacement: Tips And Tricks And Questions With Example|
Can I Crack SBI PO In One Month?
Yes you can easily clear prelims in one month with right strategy and approach. Prelims is all about speed and accuracy. It is very important that you understand the demand of the exam and prepare accordingly. Take mock test and previous years questions to understand the type of topics which are asked and then proceed.
Given below are some of the tips and tricks that can help you to ace the prelims of SBI PO 2020:
- Go through previous year questions to understand the exam pattern
- Make a time-table and follow it sincerely.
- Stick to the syllabus only and do not waste your time in learning other things.
- Learn the basics first like: Table, Square, Cubes, fractional value etc.
- Read Newspaper and take sectional mock test of English.
- In the begining give as many daily quiz tests as possible after completing each topic of a section.
- Analyse them thoroughly and practice those topics which are taking more time or you have little knowledge about.
- Once you are done with your syllabus, start full length mock tests.
- Analyse the full length mock tests properly by considering various factors like: Time taken per question, average time taken by other students etc.
- Study General Awareness simultaneously as you will not be getting much time after the prelims to prepare for the mains examination.
- Use the tricks to solve a question faster than using the standard method.
- Solve the puzzles by keeping a timer.
- Solve Data interpretation questions by keeping a timer and try to improve it next time
|List of Current Governors in India 2020 – Check Updated Indian Governors of states And UTs||What Is The Lead Bank Scheme in India?||World Ocean Day 2020 On 8 June- Origin, Significance, Theme, And Facts|
The strategies given above can surely help you to ace SBI PO 2020 in one month. All you need is dedication and will to do it. Remeber it is all in your head. If you think you can achieve something in one month then you can and if you believe that there is no way it can be done then there are hundred of students who are working hard to prove you wrong.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|