Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims. In today’s English Language Mock, we have a Miscellaneous Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO
Directions (1-5): In the questions given below two sentences are given which aregrammatically correct and meaningful. Connect them by the word given below the statements in the best possible way without changing the intended meaning. Choose your answer accordingly from the options which form a correct, coherent sentence.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
(I)Covid vaccine progress so far is encouraging.
(II)There are still too many uncertainties that need to be resolved.
(b) Only If
(I)A women working in Bengaluru was shocked.
(II) She was informed that she was Covid-19 positive.
(b) Even if
(d) Assuming that
(e) Rather than
(I)The clinical laboratories segment held the largest share of the market in 2019.
(II) The market for other end users is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR during 2020-2027.
(I) Today, startups are in an early stage process and in a better position of being future-ready.
(II) The enterprises will have to go through a rigorous grind.
(I) Cole decided to reopen his doors for Memorial Day weekend.
(II) He soon realized how difficult it was to keep his shop afloat.
(d) Now that
|18th July||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)