| Updated On July 20th, 2020 at 02:00 pm
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) during its 43rd AGM launched its first smart glasses that are called Jio Glass. The company showcased ‘Jio Glass’ a new Mixed Reality solution in the meeting. Jio Glass is based on mixed reality and powered by both cellular and wireless networks using the paired phone, Jio Glass will reshape the way people conduct video calls. The demonstration of Jio Glass was presented by siblings Akash and Isha Ambani. during the demonstration, Akash Ambani joined the meeting in a 3D avatar while Isha Ambani joined the meeting in a 2D video interface. Know more about Jio Glass its features and its benefits in this article
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|What is “ASEEM” Digital Portal?|
What is Jio Glass?
“Jio Glass is at the improvement of technology that provides best-in-class Mixed Reality services to give people a real and mesmerizing experience.” Jio Glass is established on mixed reality and powered by both cellular and wireless networks using the paired phone, Jio Glass is an improved solution for video conferencing, among other uses. Since Jio Glass will remold the way people conduct video calls. Jio Glass will use mixed reality for video conferences and remote communication with people. It is based on Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality for things such as a 3D holographic image of participants,
Specifications of Jio Glass
- Jio Glass has a cable to connect the smartphones.
- Jio Glass will able to run 25 in-built apps to manage reality video conferences with audio. There will also be two microphones that will help in video conferencing
- Jio glass has similarities like Google glass it is bulkier and chunkier.
- Jio Glass has a broad temple covered with plastic. There are many buttons for different functionalities.
- Jio Glass weighs 75 grams and will be work on 5G services.
- People will be able to share files and make presentations (in both 2D and 3D formats)
- An interesting aspect of this use case is that Jio Glass users can use voice commands for calling individuals.
What is the purpose of the Jio Glass?
Jio Glass can be used for virtual classrooms to teach students online. because of pandemic schools are closed in the whole country. Jio Glass will offer virtual demonstrations, such as a virtual tour of locations, People and online marking, Jio is launching its online education platform called Embibe, which will be combined with Jio Glass.
It will be beneficial for corporates also People can make holographic video calls with teammates who can join in their 3D avatar or regular video calling format. Once users join in a call, they can share and view presentations on a large virtual screen.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|