Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims”. In today’s English Language Mock, we have a Miscellaneous Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO
Directions (1-5): Given below are a set of phrasal verbs and their meanings. Choose the option that best describes the meaning of the phrasal verb given in bold in the statements below
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. For another statement look, plump for these pyramid marbled candles and available in an array of colors, they are hand marbled and shun the classic candle shape.
Q2. Shukla’s work is a reminder that the journalist’s duty is to peel away the layers of ambiguities and versions an event invariably gets encrusted in.
Q3. Burglars struck at a Shiva temple and made off with the panchaloha idol of the deity at Chittari near Kanhangad.
Q4. Just because all the girls fawn over you doesn’t mean you’re that good-looking.
Q5. The planet’s shrouded surface has cooled, and this allowed the winds to die down and the fine dust to begin settling.
|20th July||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)