In the IBPS RRB Prelims exam, there are only two sections reasoning and quantitative aptitude, so it’s important to score well in the reasoning section. Reasoning section consists of 40 questions of 40 marks. Many students have this question in their minds that how they can get good marks in the reasoning section of IBPS RRB. we will give you the best strategy so you score maximum marks in the reasoning section smoothly. The reasoning section is a little tricky but if you practice well then you score maximum. In this article, we will discuss how you can get good marks in the reasoning section of the IBPS RRB exam.
How to get good marks in Reasoning in IBPS RRB Exam?
The reasoning is one among the important section in IBPS RRB Exam, . Usually, Scoring 35+ in reasoning is a decent score in the IBPS RRB exam it also boosts your total marks itself.
1. Firstly you should know the important topics of the reasoning section and understanding their level of difficulty.
The most expected topics of reasoning are
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles
- Blood Relations
- Inequality Questions
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense & Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
Maximum questions are asked from these above topics, so students need to cover these topics well so that you can excel in the exam.
2. Choose the best study material to practice and prepare for the reasoning section because the best study material can clear your concepts and you can practice well as IBPS RRB Exam standards. Special live classes designed for reasoning subject by Adda247 one of the best online live classes where you can clear your concepts with the best faculty. and in the test series, you will get a plethora of questions to practice for the exam, you can analyze your strong and weak area with the help of test series.
- IBPS RRB Reasoning Online Classes for PO Clerk Prelims 2020 |IBPS RRB Video Course
- IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
3. Follow some useful shortcut methods and tricks to save time during your exams. Time-saving and accuracy are crucial factors in IBPS RRB exam
4. Choose your strong and weak areas so that you can study accordingly for the exam, focus more on your weak areas, you have time to prepare for the exam.
5. Choose the topics from where questions asked most and practice them so that you can score well in the exam.
6. You should answer questions From coding and decoding, syllogism, and blood relations topics first because these topics take less time. Divide your time according to your strength.
7. More than 50% of questions are from seating arrangement and puzzles; try to save time to answer these topics in the exam. If you are confused about a question, Don’t waste your time there in the exam.
8. Practice from the test series and other material, and try to improve your speed and accuracy.
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|