| Updated On April 6th, 2020 at 07:28 pm
The SBI PO 2020 examination is conducted by the State Bank of India to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. This is one of the most respectable jobs in the entire banking sector which hundreds of thousands of candidates apply for every year. The official notification for the SBI PO 2020 examination is most likely to be released soon after the COVID-19 outbreak in the nation is under control. And therefore, aspirants need to start preparing for the examination as soon as possible. Not only will early preparation help them cover all topics and subjects, but it also gave them an edge over other applicants.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
In order to qualify the SBI PO examination successfully, applicants need to have a well sought out study plan, in addition to a proper strategy of preparation.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Pattern
The SBI PO exam has a three-stage process, which includes Prelims, Mains and an Interview.
The Prelims or the Preliminary Examination is a qualifying stage, where candidates are allotted a total of 60 minutes, or one hour to attempt the exam. With a total of 100 questions, there are four sections in the Prelims. The subjects include English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
The Mains examination is a three-hour paper, with four different sections, each having their sectional timing. The marks awarded in the Mains examination is included in the final merit list of the examination. The subjects tested in the Mains exam are Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation and General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness. Additionally, the Mains exam also has a Descriptive Test, wherein candidates are required to write a letter and an essay.
The final stage is the interview, which is taken only if the candidate qualifies the Mains wham.
How to Start Your Preparation For SBI PO 2020?
In order to start your preparation for the SBI PO 2020 examination, you must:
- Know the latest SBI PO examination pattern. Along with this, also familiarise yourself with the sectional time in the different sections of the Prelims and Mains exam.
- Familiarise yourself with the important topics and subjects mentioned in the SBI PO syllabus. To do so, you can not only check the exams of previous years but also find out topics and questions that are commonly asked in the exam.
- Practice solving mock tests and previous year question papers, especially for Prelims, since this is a speed test, where a candidate needs to attempt at least 70 questions to qualify for the Mains. The more your practice, the more your speed will increase.
- Organize the topics based on their weightage and marks in the exam. Once you have done that, start preparing the ones with the most weightage, followed by topics that are easy to score and do not have much weightage.
- Create a study plan for the exam. Divide the time you have till the examinations into two parts. In the first part of the plan, clear your basic concepts, while solving mock tests on a regular basis to improve your speed. In the next part, keep revising the topics mentioned in the syllabus, in addition to studying the topics that you may have left out previously.
- Make a list of all questions which you felt were difficult in the previous year question papers. Practice solving those questions, along with similar questions from those sections.
- Attend free online classes conducted for SBI PO on Adda247 YouTube Channel.
- Once you have solved a question paper, analyze your drawbacks and try to improve on them.
- Read the newspaper on a daily basis to improve your general awareness, along with being aware of any updates in the banking sector. Reading the newspaper also helps to improve your English reading skills.
- Listen to and read the news in English, which will improve your grasp in the language section.
- Finally, always remain relaxed, and do not stress about the examination. Eat and sleep properly and keep your mind calm, even when preparing for the exam.
|SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series||Check Now|
|SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)||Check Now|
|SBI PO Cracker Series 2020 Video Course||Check Now|
|SBI PO Prelims Mock Test eBook English Edition||Check Now|
SBI PO Study Plan- Practice with Free Quizzes on Bankersadda
Frequently Asked Questions- SBI PO 2020
Q. How can I prepare for SBI PO 2020?
Go through previous year’s SBI PO notification and schedk details about eligibility, exam pattern, and other essentials. Check previous year’s cut off and exam review on bankersadda.com You can also start your preparation by practicing with free quizzes for SBI PO on bankersadda.com and Adda247 app.
Q. Will there be SBI PO 2020?
The State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO recruitment every year. It is expected that after the situation due to COVID-19 outbreak is under control, the notification may get released.
Q. How can I prepare for SBI PO 2020 without coaching?
Yes you can!! Follow bankersadda for online study material of Quantiative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and GA for SBI PO 2020 exam.
Q. Can graduates apply for SBI PO 2020?
Yes graduates are eligible to apply for the probationary officer recruitment by State Bank of India.
Q. Which is the best app for SBI PO 2020 preparation?
Adda247 is the best app to get all free material- quizzes, online classes, study notes, daily current affairs for free for SBI PO 2020 preparation.