Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank invites online application for the post of Bank Assistant-cum-Cashier-II. The total number of vacancies is 10. The last date to apply online is today i.e. 16th January 2020. Selected candidates will have to serve in the Garo Hills Region of North-East region of India.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 1st December 2019):
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Educational Qualification (as on 1st December 2019):
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University in India with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate.
- The Bank functions in a computerised environment and all of its branches are on a core banking platform. Hence, working knowledge of computers (including spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.) is essential and should preferably be supported by a Certificate / Diploma in this regard.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank: Apply Online
Candidates should register for appearing for the Written Test. The application can be submitted only through online mode from the link given below.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank: Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview.
- The written test will consist of objective/ multiple choice type questions on English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning, Current Affairs and General Knowledge which may also include questions on computer operations such as spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank: Application Fee
For General Category: Rs. 300
For SC/ST/OBC/PH: Rs. 210