National Scholarships Portal is an initiative launched by the GOI, it is a portal through which various services ranging from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. This portal comes under e-Governance Plan (NeGP) and is taken as Mission Mode Project. The aim of this portal with which it was launched was to provide a Simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive & Transparent ‘SMART’ System for faster & effective disposal of Scholarships applications and delivery of funds directly into beneficiaries account without any leakages.
|How To Crack Bank Mains Exam In First Attempt?||How To Crack Bank Prelims Exams In First Attempt?||Phrase Replacement: Tips And Tricks And Questions With Example|
Benefits Of National Scholarship Portal
Given below are some of the benefits of National Scholarship Portal:
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- National Scholarship Portal is a way which ensure timely disbursement of Scholarships to students
- National Scholarship Portal provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments
- National Scholarship Portal create a transparent database of scholars
- Avoid duplication in processing
- National Scholarship Portal is an effective solution in the harmonisation of different Scholarships schemes & norms
- National Scholarship Portal allowes Application of Direct Benefit Transfer
|List of Current Governors in India 2020 – Check Updated Indian Governors of states And UTs||What Is The Lead Bank Scheme in India?||World Ocean Day 2020 On 8 June- Origin, Significance, Theme, And Facts|
All those Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Students can check these scholarships on the Home Page of the Portal.
Given below are the steps that can be followed to apply for various scholarships available on the official portal.
Students are requested to visit the home page official website of the National Scholarship portal i.e. https://scholarships.gov.in/
Now there are two ways to apply for scholarship. One is for the Fresh Students while the other is for Renewable students
|Fresh Students||Renewable Students|
|Visit the “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.||Visit the Home page of the portal|
|Fill the application as per the instructions||Apply through the Application ID & Date of Birth which they registered previous year.|
|Click on Save button||If you have forgotten your Application ID then you can retrieve it as well.|
|Students will get a Temprory ID||Only those students will be elibilie to apply who had actually got the scholarships payments last
year from NSP 1.0.
|Submit the Temprory ID into the system, when asked to do so along with Date of birth||This way you can re-apply for various scholarship available.|
|Finally a Permanent Registration ID is generated||No need to worry if you have forgotten the Application ID.|
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|