Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for RBI Assistant/ IBPS PO Mains 2020- 23 October

Directions (1-5): Study the following information given in the paragraph and answer the questions accordingly.

Following information gives data regarding number of employees (male + female) in different company viz. A, B, C and D. Total employees in company C is 440 and its male employees are 20 more than its female employees. The no. of male employees in company B is 30% less than male employees of company D. The ratio of male to female employees in company A and B is 9:7 and 3:1 respectively. The male employees of company B is equal to female employees in company C. Female employees in company A and B are equal. The female employees of company D is 2 more than female employees of company C.

Q1. Find the ratio of female employees of company D to male employees of company C? 

(a)  7/23
(b)  106/117
(c)  106/115
(d)  53/75
(e) none of these

Q2. Find the average of male employees of all the company together.

(a) 207.5
(b)181.5
(c) 226
(d) 150.5
(e)156

Q3. For how many companies the no. of female employees is more than no. of male employees in that company?

(a)3
(b)1
(c)2
(d)none of these
(e)0

Q4. Find the difference between the average of male employees in company A,B and D together and no. of female employees in company D.   

(a) 15
(b) 23
(c) 20
(d) 12
(e)  none of these

Q5. Find the total employees in all the company together.   

(a) 1482
(b) 1392
(c) 1402
(d) 1502
(e)1202

Directions (6-10): Read the given information carefully and answer the following questions.

There are five friends A, B, C, D and E. Ratio of monthly income of B to that of D is 4: 5 and that of A to E is 4: 3. When 33⅓%of the monthly income of C is added to the total monthly income of A and E together it becomes equal to twice of monthly income of C. 25% of the total monthly income of A and B together is Rs 19,000 and average monthly income of all the friends is Rs 38,600. Saving of A is 50% of his income while expenditure of D is Rs 24,000. Expenditure of E is 75% of that of A.

Q6. Find the ratio of difference between monthly income of B and that of D to the difference between monthly expenditure of D and that of E.

(a) 2 : 1
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 1 : 1
(d) 3 : 2
(e) 2 : 3

Q8. If saving of B and expenditure C is 47.5% and 55% of the monthly income of A respectively. Find the average of savings of A, B and C?

(a) Rs  55000/3
(b) Rs  56000/3
(c) Rs  64000/3
(d) Rs  61000/3
(e) Rs  59000/3

Q9. Each one spends 12.5% of his monthly income on clothing, then find total expenditure excluding expenditure on clothing of A, D and E?

(a) Rs 42,825
(b) Rs 43,045
(c) Rs 42,025
(d) Rs 44,625
(e) Rs 43,915

Q10. Monthly income of C and D together is approximately what percent of the total monthly income of all the three remaining friends together?

(a) 80%
(b) 82%
(c) 85%
(d) 78%
(e) 86%

Directions (11-15): Study the passage given below carefully and answer the following questions.

In Azad Public School, students have to select at least one subject from Hindi, English and Math. Ratio of total number of students who choose Hindi, English and Math is 5 : 8 : 7 respectively. Ratio of number of students who choose both Hindi and English to students who choose both Math and English to students who choose both Hindi and Math is 5 : 6 : 4. Ratio of number of students who choose only Hindi to students who choose only English is 2 : 5. Number of students who choose only Math are 130. Number of students who choose all three subjects are 80. Number of students who choose only Hindi are 40% of number of students who choose both Hindi and English.

Q11. Find number of students who have chosen at most 2 subjects.

(a) 370
(b) 550
(c) 720
(d) 640
(e) 700

Q12. Find the number of students who have chosen at least 1 more subject along with English.

(a) 160
(b) 250
(c) 340
(d) 210
(e) 280

Q13. Number of students who have chosen Hindi are how much more or less than number of students who have chosen Math?

(a) 130
(b) 80
(c) 150
(d) 50
(e) 100

Q14. Number of students who have chosen both Hindi and English but not Math is what percent of total number of students who have chosen Math?

(a) 90%
(b) 20%
(c) 50%
(d) 10%
(e) 70%

Q15. Find the total number of students in the school.

(a) 1000
(b) 850
(c) 740
(d) 590
(e) 630

Practice More Questions of Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams:

Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams
Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for RBI Assistant/ IBPS PO Mains 2020- 22 October
Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for RBI Assistant/ IBPS Mains 2020- 21 October
Missing DI Quiz for RBI Assistant/IBPS Mains 2020- 20th October

Solutions

Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for IBPS PO/RBI Assistant 2020:

Click Here to Register for Bank Exams 2020 Preparation Material