Important & Expected Quantitative Aptitude Topics:- Quantitative Aptitude is one of the Important section in banking exams, Quantitative Aptitude is considered to be time consuming and tricky section, because the questions are calculative and lengthy but with the right preparation and smart approach you can easily crack this exam. Many banking aspirant are scare of this section as they are confused about how they should prepare and approach the Quant section in banking exams. We will be discussing the nitty-gritty related to this section so that you know the important topics and analyze the previous year’s pattern. Let’s take a look.
|IBPS PO 2020 Notification PDF Out: Apply online for IBPS PO Exam @ibps.in||IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates out: Check PO Exam Dates in Official Notification PDF||IBPS PO Detailed Prelims and Mains Syllabus||How To Start Preparation For IBPS PO 2020|
Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude Section
One of the best way to understand the Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude section is by understanding the topics that are asked in IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, and SBI PO Exam, and get a clear idea about the topics from where questions asked maximum and prepare smartly for the Bank exams.
|Topics||IBPS PO No. of Questions 19 Oct 2019 – 1st slot||SBI Clerk No of Questions 23rd June Shift-4||SBI PO No of Questions 8th June 2019 shift 1|
|Wrong Number Series||—||05||—|
Important Quantitative Topics for Bank Mains Exam
The next stage after the prelims is of Mains and we will be discussing the Important Quantitative Aptitude topics of IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, and SBI PO mains exam. This analysis will give you detail insight of the topics that have the high probability of getting asked in the examination.
|Topic||IBPS PO Mains 2019||SBI Clerk Mains 2019||SBI PO Mains 2019|
|Quantity Based uestions||—||—||03|
Given below were the types of Data Interpretation that were asked in the examination:
- Probability based Line Graph (Data related to no. of students was given)
- Bar Graph ( 3 Companies- X, Y, Z)
- Missing DI (No. of Applicants valid and invalid were given-A,B,C,D,E)
- Pie Chart based DI ( Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4)
- Percentage based Line Graph DI (data related to orders delivered and cancelled was given)
- Caselet DI -4 questions (data related to batteries- A, B, C – percentage of battery and unit of battery in neurotherapy)
- Time and work based Caselet DI
Tips to Prepare for Quant Section in Bank Exams
Given below are some of the tips and tricks that can help you to ace this section like a pro:
1. Learn the basics like: Tables, Sqaures, Cube etc.
2.Take sectional test and subject wise test to improve a topic understanding.
3. If you are weak in this section then try to take as many mocks as possible and learn different tricks that will help you to develop a good calculation speed.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|