| Updated On November 13th, 2019 at 03:21 pm
SBI has released the result of SBI Clerk. Adda247 congratulates all the aspirants who have emerged successful in the SBI Clerk examination. We are glad to know that 3000+ students of Adda247 have made through the SBI Clerk exam. Our avid readers have shared their success story with us and we on their behalf are sharing their story with you to help you with your journey of banking preparation.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Name: Neeraj Rawat
Designation: Clerk in State Bank of India (Batch 2019)
I am Neeraj Rawat from Dehradun. I have cleared the SBI clerk exam 2019 with 121.50 marks. I have completed my graduation in Animation and Multimedia.
I started preparing for the bank exam in November 2017 and joined a coaching center and cleared all my basics of Maths and Reasoning. After 6-7 months I started giving mock test. In 2018, I gave almost all the bank exams in 2018 but made only through IBPS RRB Clerk and IBPS Clerk Prelims. Then, I analysed my weak and strong point and worked on that.
With time, I understood the fact “If you know about your weak and strong points and work on that ,you can achieve anything”.
Tips for aspirants
- For those who are preparing for competitive examination, please prepare in a smart manner.
- Prepare a strategy to understand according to scoring area that will fetch you more marks.
- Focus on your weak sections give them more time.
- Do not have any preconceived notions about the paper and do not listen to those who say that it is a difficult paper.
- Give 4-5 mocks test every week and analyse them properly.
“Never give up. Trust on yourself.” Patience and persistence make you successful. Success depends consistent efforts and hard work.
If you are the one who has found his/her name in the merit list, share your success story with your photograph to us. We will share your story with our readers. Mail us at Blogger@adda247.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also get a chance to interact with Anil Nagar sir, CEO in Dare to Dream Season.
This is not the end of your journey, if you want to enhance your career in banking, you can consider preparing for JAIIB certification program conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. JAIIB test is taken by the banking institution to check the basic knowledge of banking. For more details about JAIIB, click on the link below:
If you are preparing for JAIIB, Go through the JAIIB Test Series that includes 30 mock test with detailed analysis. Click on the creative below to get the test series.