SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Admit Card: SBI Clerk Prelims Admit card is released. SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be held on 22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 1st March & 8th March all around the nation to recruit 8000+ eligible candidates for the post of Junior Associate (Clerk). The exam date for prelims will be released in due course. The download link for the admit card is mentioned below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
You may also like to check:
- Strategy To Improve Calculation Speed In Quantitative Aptitude For SBI Clerk 2020
- Types of Sentence Rearrangement Questions To Ace SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
- How to Score Maximum Marks in SBI Clerk English Language Section?
SBI Clerk 2020 Important Dates
|SBI Clerk PET Admit Card||3 February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||Download Here|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 1st March & 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam||19 April 2020|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Steps To Download
How to download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card?
Steps to Download Your SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter:
- Click on the link (when it will become active) or visit SBI careers.
- Look at the notice blinking SBI Clerk Admit Card
- Enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” in login credentials
- Enter the “Captcha Code.”
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your SBI PO Prelims Admit Card will appear, you can then download it and also take a print out of the admit card.
SBI Clerk Prelims Preparation Tips
Here are some tips that will sail you through the examination:
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam to get proper synopsis of the exam
- Check the previous year’s paper and try to solve it
- Make a strategy giving equal status to all the sections.
- Solve as many mocks as possible and analyse your performance.
- Revise everything you read
- Keep a check on your speed, accuracy and time management.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam: Check Your Preparation Here
If you are preparing for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exam, you need to tight your belts and start gearing up the important areas so that you can score well to crack the cut-off marks. SBI Clerk Prelims Exam consist of three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English with a total score of 100 marks in 60 minutes. Here are some mini mocks to check your preparation level for each section of the exam. Solve the mini mock and check your ability:
Quantitative Aptitutde Quiz For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
- SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Daily Mock 1 February 2020: Simplification, Bar Graph DI and Word Problem
- SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Daily Mock 2 February 2020: Quantity Based, Missing Series and Word Problem
- SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Daily Mock 4 February 2020: Pie DI and Wrong Number Series.
- SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Daily Mock 6 February 2020: Data Sufficiency
Reasoning Quiz For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Daily Mock 1 February 2020: Puzzle and Syllogism
- SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Daily Mock 2 February 2020: Puzzles and Number Series
- SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Daily Mock 3 February 2020: Coding-Decoding
- SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Daily Mock 5 February 2020: Alphanumeric Series
English Quiz for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Daily Mock 1st February 2020 Miscellaneous Based Practice Set
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Daily Mock 2nd February 2020 Miscellaneous Based Practice Set
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Daily Mock 3rd February 2020 Cloze Test Based Practice Set
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Daily Mock 4th February 2020 Sentence Rearrangement Based Practice Set
For more quizzes and material, follow the SBI Clerk Study Plans. Click on the link given below to visit our study plan:
All the best students. Work hard and get selected in the exam.