SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Today is the last day to apply for SBI Clerk 2022 therefore all those must apply now, this is a golden opportunity to get a chance to work in the State Bank of India. The aspirants who missed the SBI Clerk Apply online 2022 must hurry up and submit their application form now without wasting a single minute. In this post, we have provided all the necessary details related to SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022
SBI released the SBI Clerk Notification on 6th September 2022. This year State Bank of India has announced a total number of 5008 vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate. Change in the category of any candidate will not be allowed after registration of the online application and this is mainly highlighted in the SBI Clerk 2022 Notification. In this article, candidates can check all the necessary details related to SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 in the given table.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Important Dates|
|SBI Clerk Notification 2022||6th September 2022|
|SBI Clerk Online Application Starts||7th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th September 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||27th September 2022|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Apply Online Link
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 link has been activated on 7th September 2022 on the official website of SBI. Candidates need to go through all the details before applying online for the post of SBI Clerk. There is no need to visit the official website of SBI, candidates can directly apply online from the provided link below. The last date to apply for the post of SBI Clerk is 27th September 2022.
How To Apply Online For SBI Clerk 2022?
- Visit the official website of SBI or click on the SBI Clerk apply online link mentioned above.
- Fill all your general information and credentials.
- Review your information and make changes if required before finally submitting it.
- After clicking on the submit button a new window will pop up in which you have to pay an application fee for SBI Clerk 2022.
- After paying the application fee your application form will be successfully submitted.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail or message on their registered mobile number.
SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration
The handwritten declaration is one of the most important documents for applying online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022. Each and every candidate who wants to apply for SBI Clerk 2022 must have to upload a handwritten declaration which is provided below.
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Documents Required
In order to apply online for SBI Clerk 2022, candidates need to upload the following documents given in the table below.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Documents Required|
|Documents Required||File Size|
|Hand Written Declaration||50-100kb|
|Passport Size Photograph||20-50kb|
|Left Thumb Impression||20-50|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Eligibility Criteria
In the table given below, we have provided the SBI clerk 2022 eligibility criteria. candidates who wanted to apply for SBI Clerk must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Eligibility Criteria|
|Education Qualification||Graduation from a recognized university in any stream|
|Age Limit||20 Years to 28 Years|
In the table given below, candidates can check the age relaxation available for different categories as per the latest government norms
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||38 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||43 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||41 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years,(8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows/Divorced women/women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried (General/EWS)||35 Years|
|Widows/Divorced women/women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried (OBC)||38 Years|
|Widows/Divorced women/women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried (ST/SC)||40 Years|
SBI clerk Apply online 2022: Application Fees
Candidates can check the application fees of SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 in the given table.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Application Fees|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Important Guidelines
- Candidates must not submit the SBI Clerk Application form 2022 more than once. In case a candidate submits more than one application form the authority will only consider the last application form.
- To successfully submit the application form, candidates have to pay the application fees through the online mode only. The application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Candidates will be allowed to choose the preferred exam center while filling out the online application form.
- In order to successfully fill the SBI Clerk, 2022 Application Form candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria like education qualification, age limit, etc.
FAQs: SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022
Q1. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Clerk 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for SBI Clerk is 27th September 2022.
Q2. What is the age limit for SBI Clerk 2022?
Ans. The age limit for SBI Clerk 2022 is 20 to 28 years.
|Current Affairs April 2022|