SBI Clerk Exam Preparation 2020:The State Bank of India yesterday has released the SBI Clerk Mains exam dates and admit cards. As the exam will take place on 31st October, clearly students have not much time left to complete their preparation. Here we are providing a complete strategy for the preparation of SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Online Exam.
This time candidates have to do smart study. Besides, they need to work hard and practice rigorously. At this time candidate’s overall preparation strategy should focus on finding strong and weak areas, Improve your weak areas. Candidates should increase their practice with mock tests only through the practice you can get speed and accuracy. In this article, we will be discussing SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Tips & Strategy 2020, You can check SBI Clerk Preparation time table below.
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Tips & Strategy 2020
State Bank of India had announced 8000 vacancies for the position of Junior Associates and now finally the main exam will take place on 31st Oct 2020. Candidates aspiring to be a part of the SBI Clerks Main 2020 exam to qualify for the position of Junior Associates need to start preparing from now only. The exam will be based on English Language, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
Tentatively, the exam is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2020 because of COVID-19 pandemic in India and hence it is necessary that the candidates should start preparations soon.
Candidates 10 times to the number of vacancy will be appearing in Mains exam and hence cracking through the exam can be a tough task. But the exam can be easily cracked through with extra efforts and strategies.
|Vacancies in 2020||8000+|
|SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Good Attempts||97 – 108|
Preparation for the English Language
If you have a good base in the English Language, you will not find much difficulty in scoring in this section. Reading newspapers on a regular basis and working on the weaker sections will enhance the strength even more. Practicing the mocks tests will help in the practice of completing the test on time.
But for people who are a little weak in the language, these tips can surely help.
- Save your time and practice with latest questions right away. You can check out SBI Clerk 2020 EBooks Kit by Adda247.
- Reading newspapers along with magazines, novels, and other sources can help in improving the vocabulary to a great extent.
- Keeping a dictionary always handy and finding the meanings instantly can also help in a huge way.
- Lastly, practicing as many mock tests as possible is always a great idea to improve.
- SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Study Plan
- Important Topics to Practice for SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Exam- Section-wise Details
Preparation for Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
Reasoning is the most complicated section of the test and hence most of the candidates fail in this section. So far in last 3 years, SBI has not asked any question of computer aptitude in the Reasoning section and Puzzles and Seating arrangement has dominated this section significantly. It is important to focus on this section in order to crack the mains exam.
- Not all puzzles are difficult if they are understood carefully. Hence, the focus is the main point here.
- A high amount of practice is another most important thing that can make a candidate an expert in reasoning.
- Candidates who are not so great in puzzles should try to achieve good marks in the ‘Miscellaneous’ section that mostly comprises Direction Sense, Data Sufficiency, Assumptions, and others.
- It is important to attempt arrangements and puzzles only when confident as wrong answers can lead to negative markings.
Preparation for Quantitative Aptitude
For Quantitative Aptitude, it is highly important to prepare with strategies.
- Choose topics carefully from the syllabus and prepare them carefully in place of trying to cover everything without proper quality.
- Practice mocks test to improve upon accuracy as well as speed.
- Work on the weaker sections and practice them until you do not get confident on them.
- Practice all types of Data Interpretation and Analysis questions
- Practice Data Sufficiency for Mains exam.
|Sarkari Jobs 2020 Live Updates: Latest Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) Notifications||Important & Expected Reasoning Topics for Bank Exams||Basic English Grammar Rules of Verb||Upcoming Bank Exams 2020|
Preparation for General Awareness
This can be tricky but can be handled with these tips.
- While studying any event or news, make sure to study all the five questions of ‘What, When, Where, How, and Why’
- Abbreviations may seem simple but it is important to focus on them to avoid confusion during the exam.
- Go through current affairs of 4 to 5 months. You can also study from The Hindu Review Monthly Capsule available on bankersadda.com
The Exam Pattern
To score high and to prepare well for the exam, it is also important to know the exam pattern in advance.
There will be 190 questions that need to be solved within a time duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes. Answering all the questions correctly will fetch you 200 marks.
- For General and Financial awareness, there will be 50 questions with 50 marks and the candidates should devote 35 minutes for this section.
- Again, for General English, there will be 40 questions of 40 marks in total for which 35 minutes will be ideal.
- There will be 50 questions for Quantitative Aptitude having a total score of 50 for which the candidates can devote 45 minutes.
- There will be 50 questions for the section Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability that can offer 60 marks in total. The candidates should complete this section again in 45 minutes.
Check SBI Clerk Preparation Time Table
Candidates who appeared in SBI Prelims exam must be waiting for SBI Clerk Mains Result, but at this time you need to prepare for Mains exam because after SBI Clerk Prelims result, you will not get enough time, Every students has different way to study, but we are discussing a strategic way to prepare for SBI Clerk Mains Exam, Here we Provide an Ideal Time table for Studying and working students who are preparing for SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Mains Time Table for Non-working Students
Students who only studying at this time and not doing any Job, Must have more time comparing to working candidates, But they have more pressure to crack the exam, so we are providing you a Perfect time Table.
|7:00 AM – 8:00 AM||Newspaper|
|8:00 AM – 10:00 AM||General Awareness|
|11:00 AM – 02:00 PM||English Language (1 Hour Reading comprehension, 2 Hour other topics)|
|4:00 PM – 07:00 PM||Quantitative Aptitude ( 1 Hour Data Interpretation, 1 Hour Simplification and Approximation and 1 Hour other Topics)|
|8:00 PM – 09:00 PM||Computer Aptitude|
|10:00 PM – 12:00 PM||Reasoning Ability (1 Hour Puzzle and Seating Arrangement, 1 Hour other topics)|
SBI Clerk Mains Time Table for working Professionals
Students who are working somewhere has really a shortage of time they have to manage their time well to prepare for the exam, They need to set a proper time table to prepare for SBI Clerk Mains Exam, so here we are providing you an Ideal Time table for working Professionals.
|05:00 AM – 05:30 AM||Newspaper|
|5:30 AM – 07:30 AM||General Awareness|
|07:30 AM – 08:30 AM||English (1/2 Hour Reading comprehension, 1/2 Hour other topics)|
|7:30 PM – 09:30 PM||Quantitative Aptitude
(1/2 Hour Data Interpretation, 1/2 Hour Simplification and Approximation and 1 Hour other Topics)
|10:00 PM – 11:00 PM||Reasoning Ability
( 40 Min Puzzle and Seating Arrangement, 20 Min other topics)
|11:00 PM – 11:30 PM||Computer Aptitude|
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Preparation & Practice
You can also attempt some of the quizzes given here for SBI Clerk Mains 2020.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Online Test Series
Practicing the mock tests regularly will help the candidates in completing the sections and the paper within the mentioned time. Also, with regular practice of the mock test and proper preparation, the candidates can complete the paper much before time so that they can have time in hand to revise the paper and can correct the answers that they think they have provided wrongly.
|SBI Clerk Mains Prime 2020 Online Test Series||Buy Now|
|SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Online Test Series||Buy Now|
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Online Video Lectures
You can study with the help of subject experts online for SBI Clerk Mains Preparation on Adda247 YouTube Channel. Also you can join online live batch and get classroom like experience at your home and study from subject experts to ace your preparation for the exam. You can choose from live batches and video courses as per your preference and schedule.
|SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Video Course||Buy Now|
|SBI CLERK MAINS 2020 | Bilingual | Online Live Classes||Buy Now|
Also, it is important that the candidates while starting their preparation must not limit themselves to just 1 subject. You must practice all the subjects for SBI Clerk Mains exam. Bank exams are all about speed and accuracy and testing your progress step by step is the only way for you to check if you are on the right track. Team Bankersadda wishes you the best with your preparation and you can also ask us your query on email@example.com
- SBI Clerk 2020 Maha Pack (Test Series | Live Classes | Video Course | Ebooks)
- Get SBI Clerk Mains Test Series for Regular Practice
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 held?
Ans SBI Clerk Mains 2020 will take place on 31st October 2020
Q. How to ace puzzles?
Ans. Solving puzzles daily can help to ace this topic.
Q. How to improve reading skills?
Ans. Read newspaper daily as it will help you to improve your reading skills.
Q.How can I prepare for SBI Clerk exam?
Ans:- First clear your concepts then practice from mocks.