The Hindu Editorial Article of 22 June 2020- Lost in Clarification.
1.Intrusion (noun) – The action of intruding.
2.Intruder (noun) – A person who intrudes, especially into a building with criminal intent.
3.Erect (adjective) – Rigidly upright or straight.
4.Troops (noun) – Soldiers or armed forces.
5.Foil (verb) – Prevent (something considered wrong or undesirable) from succeeding.
6.Transgression (noun) – An act that goes against a law, rule, or code of conduct; an offence.
7. mischievous (adjective) – causing or showing a fondness for causing trouble in a playful way.
8.Endorse (verb) – Declare one’s public approval or support of.
9.Liberation (noun) – The action of setting someone free from imprisonment, slavery, or oppression; release.
10. Reiterating (verb) – Say something again or a number of times, typically for emphasis or clarity.
- J&K Bank Recruitment Online Application Deferred till further notice for 1850 Bank PO and Bank Associate Posts
- IBPS Calendar 2020-21 : Check IBPS Exam Dates, Schedules, Download PDF
- Government Jobs for Graduates 2020
Article from- The Hindu Editorial
11.Disengagement (noun) – The action or process of withdrawing from involvement in an activity, situation, or group.
12.Speculation (noun) – The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
13.Unseemly (adjective) – (of behaviour or actions) not proper or appropriate.
14.Blame- Game (noun) – A situation in which one party blames others for something bad or unfortunate rather than attempting to seek a solution.
15. Confronting (verb) – come face to face with (someone) with hostile or argumentative intent.
16.Crafting (noun) – The activity or hobby of making decorative articles by hand.
17.Denial (noun) – The action of denying something.
18.Obscure (adjective) – Not discovered or known about; uncertain.
19.Realization (noun) – An act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact.
20.Magnitude (noun) – The great size or extent of something.
Visit Achieversadda.com and participate in discussions with other aspirants and achievers. Get answers to your queries and connect with others on Achieversadda.com.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|