World Nature Conservation Day 2020:- Today 28th July is world nature conservation day, World Nature Conservation Day celebrated globally to increase awareness to protect the natural resources. The Earth supplied a limited amount of resources that we all depend upon like water, air, soil, and trees. The day motivate us to raise awareness about the conservation of nature and encourage sustainability.World Nature Conservation Day observes that a healthy environment is a base for a stable and productive society and to ensure the well-being of present and future generations, we all must cooperate to protect, and sustainably manage our natural resources. We are discussing the World Nature Conservation Day 2020 Importance and significance in this article.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Chinese Apps Ban: India Bans 47 more Chinese Apps||Unlock 3.0 Guidelines: will schools, malls, cinema halls, and International flights open?||Tricks And Tips To Solve Seating Arrangement Puzzles||Which Course Is Best For Banking After 12th Class?|
World Nature Conservation Day 2020: : Know the importance and significance of the day
The day World Nature Conservation Day noted worldwide to spread awareness about the best strategies to protect the natural resources as our Earth has limited resources which we need to use effeciently. People share their opinion and some also take-up actions to help in preserving nature and its resources.
The increasing Population remains one of the major reasons of the natural resources getting drained fastly. technological advancement has lifted some environmental problems like global warming, ozone layer depletion.
Conservation of nature is very important, even scientists have also notified us about the mass extinctions shortly. Several reports about nature show that resources are being wasted. Due to global warming temperature is increasing day by day, storms and level of the sea is also increasing, freshwater glaciers are melting which threaten lives. We are connected with natural resources. The natural world is facing an increasing threat from unendurable practices and the challenge is how to conserve nature to achieve viable development. So on this we try to aware people about the Conservation of nature and Protect the enviroment.
Methods to Conserve the Environment
These are the following method which will useful in conserve the Enviroment, apply these techniques in your daily life and help to conserve the Nature.
1. Recycling: Try to use reusable and biodegradable products as much as possible.
2. Avoid wasting water and close the tap immediately after using it.
3. Reduce the use of electricity. Only use when you really need it.
4. Plant trees and make the planet green.
5. Grow vegetables organically at your home, to stay healthy.
6. Don’t smoke. Smoking is injurious to health and sometimes people after smoking don’t throw cigarettes in the dustbin but on the ground directly which is just purely dangeorous.
7. Reduce pollution.
8. Aware people about conservation of nature, environment, and energy.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|