The banking sector is one such sector which attracts lakhs of candidates to apply for thousand of vacancies. One of the questions that we come across is- Can an average student crack bank exam? It’s very important to understand the definition of the average from a student perspective. The marks obtained by a candidate in his/her academics are the basis of a candidate to consider him/her as average. One thing which needs to be focussed on is the fact that those marks have nothing to do with any national-level competition. In this article we will be discussing how you can become a topper from average and how you can crack your dream job.
|How To Crack Bank Mains Exam In First Attempt?||How To Crack Bank Prelims Exams In First Attempt?||Phrase Replacement: Tips And Tricks And Questions With Example|
Can An Average Student Crack A Bank Exam?
There is no such thing as an average student. If you were an average student in school or college that’s because you were not sincere enough to study hard but that in no way limit your potential and your capability of sitting in a national level exam and cracking it. In the banking exam, you will meet a lot of aspirants who will have an upper hand in one of the subjects, they have got an upper hand in another subject by continuous practice while they are not very confident in the remaining section. For example- If you are from Hindi medium school & college then the English section will be tough for you while you must be good in Maths and reasoning and the same goes for other students.
What a student needs to keep in his or her mind is that nobody is a topper. Some students were sincere in school & college and thus were able to score great grades. All you need to do is to be sincere. It might sound easy but it is the toughest task. Given below are some of the things which might help you to build that sincerity which can help you to crack your exam.
|List of Current Governors in India 2020 – Check Updated Indian Governors of states And UTs||What Is The Lead Bank Scheme in India?||World Ocean Day 2020 On 8 June- Origin, Significance, Theme, And Facts|
Tips & Tricks To Build Sincerity
Given below are some of the tips which will help you in your days of preparation:
- Make a time-table and follow it religiously.
- Start studying by doing continuous sittings for one hour or two hours.
- Make a do to list and try to complete your goals of the day.
- Meditation or exercise can help you to stay mentally and physically fit.
- Increase your hours of study for one hour gradually.
- Learn to organize things so that you don’t waste your time in searching for them.
- Read the inspiring novel to stay motivated during your preparation.
- Talk to your friends and family in case of stress.
- Do not set yourself under any time limit as it makes you more anxious and less productive.
- Take a break once in a week to spend your time on things you love doing.
- Eat healthy and light food.
Before you start studying make sure to do the given below things:
- Revise table upto 25.
- Revise Sqaures upto 25
- Revise Cubes upto 25
- Revise fractional values upto 25
- Revise the values of all the alphabets.
- Solve atleast 20 questions of simplification and approximation.
- Solve atleast 10 set of puzzles of prelims level
- Read Newspaper
- Attempt daily quiz of Current affair
- Read one chapter on Banking awareness
Make sure you develop a habbit of doing all these things in one sitting when you start studying. This will help as your warm up session.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|