The Banking sector is very high in demand and currently lakhs of aspirants work really hard to grab that one seat. Often one question that we come across to is that-” Can we prepare for bank exams at home”. In this article, we will be discussing this question in detail that how you can prepare at home for your upcoming banking exams and ace them all. The tips and tricks given below can be modified as per the student’s convenience.
|How To Crack Bank Mains Exam In First Attempt?||How To Crack Bank Prelims Exams In First Attempt?||Phrase Replacement: Tips And Tricks And Questions With Example|
Can we prepare at home?
The answer is yes! You can definitely prepare at home on your own without the help of coaching classes. Today everything is at your fingertips. No matter what you want to learn or understand, everything is available at just a click. One of the reasons that you must prepare from your own is that it gives you the liberty to study at your convenience. In a coaching institute, the coaching classes have a fixed set of teachers and they will be teaching you irrespective of the fact that whether you can understand the concept or not while studying online gives you this liberty to study from hundred of teachers and chose the one you think is best for you.
|List of Current Governors in India 2020 – Check Updated Indian Governors of states And UTs||What Is The Lead Bank Scheme in India?||World Ocean Day 2020 On 8 June- Origin, Significance, Theme, And Facts|
Given below are some of the benefits of studying by your own
- You don’t have to waste extra time traveling
- You don’t have to waste your extra money in traveling
- You don’t have to compulsorily follow the study material given by them.
- You don’t have to utilize the mock test series given by them which you think is not up to the mark.
- You are your own boss
- You can make your own time table and follow it
- You can take whatever mock test you feel is best for you
- You can learn different concepts from different teachers.
How to start preparing on your own?
Now, that you know the answer to the above-asked question, its time to move onto the next step that is how to start preparing on your own. Students invest a lot of time in planning and end up messing up everything. We will be dividing our readers in two categories. One who has no idea about this sector and is completely new and has an idea about competitive exams. Another is who knew about competitive exams and has previously appeared in one or another exam.
One Who Is New In The Competitive Exams World
- Know the exam pattern completely of the exams.
- The next step is to know the syllabus and stick to it.
- Start with the easiest topic and start practicing
- Divide your practicing in three rounds.
- Take mock tests of that topic or section after the completion of each round
- Learn different tricks from teachers online.
One Who Has Given Exams Earlier
- Understand the exam pattern of the banking exams.
- Start practicing as per the syllabus and stick to it.
- Take mock tests to understand the type of questions that are asked in exams.
- Work on your weaknesses and work harder on your areas of strength.
- Prepare for mains simultaneously because you will not be having much time after the result declaration of prelims.
Must To Do things: For All
- Read newspaper daily to improve your reading speed, vocabulary and strengthen your General Awareness section.
- Learn tables, squares, Cubes, Fractions up to 25.
- Do 20 questions of simplification daily.
- Solve 5 prelims level puzzles and one mains level puzzle.
- Give daily quizzes to track your progress.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|